Subject: [Rserpool] Draft Agenda for IETF #57

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:44:14 -0500

Here is a draft agenda for IETF #57.  Please send comments.

Reliable Server Pooling WG (rserpool)

Monday, July 14, 2003  9AM to 11:30
=================================

CHAIRs:
Lyndon Ong <[email-masked]> 
Maureen Stillman <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Opening Remarks
Lyndon Ong, Maureen Stillman

Rserpool comparison document, 10 min.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-comp-06.txt
John Loughney

Rserpool architecture document, 15 min.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-arch-05.txt 
Michael Tuexen

Rserpool services, 10 min.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-conrad-rserpool-service-02.txt
Peter Lei

TCP mapping, 10 min.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-conrad-rserpool-tcpmapping-00.txt
Peter Lei

ENRP and ASAP issues and updates
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-common-param-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-asap-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-enrp-07.txt
Michael Tuexen, 20 min.

Security
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-threats-00.txt
Maureen Stillman, 10 min.

Applicability Statement
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-coene-rserpool-applic-01.txt
Lode Coene, 10 min.

Closing Remarks
Lyndon Ong, Maureen Stillman

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool