Subject: [Rserpool] Agenda for Rserpool IETF #57 now on the website

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:47:15 -0500

Reliable Server Pooling WG (rserpool)

Monday, July 14 at 09-1130
===========================

CHAIRS: Lyndon Ong <[email-masked]> 
	Maureen Stillman <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Opening Remarks
Lyndon Ong, Maureen Stillman

Rserpool comparison document, 10 min.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-comp-06.txt
John Loughney

Rserpool architecture document, 15 min.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-arch-06.txt
Michael Tuexen

Rserpool services, 10 min.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-conrad-rserpool-service-03.txt
Peter Lei

TCP mapping, 10 min.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-tcpmapping-00.txt
Peter Lei

ENRP and ASAP issues and updates
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-common-param-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-asap-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-enrp-06.txt
Michael Tuexen, 20 min.

Security
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-threats-00.txt
Maureen Stillman, 10 min.

Applicability Statement
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-applic-00.txt
Lode Coene, 10 min.

Closing Remarks
Lyndon Ong, Maureen Stillman

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool