Subject: [Rserpool] Draft Agenda for Reliable Server Pooling, IETF #58

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:23:25 -0500

Please send comments on this draft agenda.

Thanks.

-- maureen

Reliable Server Pooling WG (rserpool)

Monday, November 10, 2003
=================================

CHAIRs:
Lyndon Ong <[email-masked]> 
Maureen Stillman <[email-masked]>

Draft AGENDA:

Opening Remarks
Lyndon Ong, Maureen Stillman

Rserpool services, 10 min.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-conrad-rserpool-service-02.txt
Phil Conrad, 10 min.

TCP mapping
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rserpool-tcpmapping-00.txt
Peter Lei, 10 min.

Rserpool architecture
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-arch-07.txt
Michael Tuexen, 10 min.

ENRP and ASAP issues and updates
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-common-param-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-asap-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-enrp-06.txt
Randy Stewart, Qiaobing Xie, 20 min.

Security
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-threats-02.txt
Maureen Stillman, 10 min.

Applicability Statement
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rserpool-applic-01.txt
Lode Coene, 10 min.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rserpool-comparison-07.txt
Update on implementations of Rserpool
Aron Silverton, 10 min.

Redundancy model
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xie-rserpool-redundancy-model-00.txt
Qiaobing Xie, 10 min.

Closing Remarks
Lyndon Ong, Maureen Stillman

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool