Subject: [Rserpool] New version of draft-ietf-rserpool-arch-07.txt

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 23:02:08 +0200

Dear all,

I have just submitted a new version of the architecture document.
It is also available at
http://www.sctp.de/internet-drafts.html

The changes include
- removal of Maureen and Lyndon from the list of authors to reduce
   the number of authors.
- inclusion of the comments during the WG last call (mainly from 
Maureen).
- floating around some figures to no have them split on two pages.
- inclusion of the security considerations referring to the threats ID.

What I missed: include Maureen and Lyndon in the Acknowledgment section.
I will add this for the next version. I'm sorry for this.

Best regards
Michael

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool