Subject: [Rserpool] RSERPOOL Implementation status updates

From: Silverton Aron-C1710C <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:07:48 -0600

Hello all,

I will be updating the Implementation Status Report for the IETF meeting
next month.  I invite all of you to provide me with updates to the existing
status report from earlier this year.  Those slides are available at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/03mar/slides/rserpool-4/index.html.

Please provide any additional information not included in the existing
template as you see fit.  If you can provide details on your intended use
and any modeling or simulation that you might have done, I would like to
include that information as well.  I understand if your day-job-provider
puts limits on the amount of information that you can share.

Regards,

Aron

Aron J. Silverton
Senior Staff Research Engineer
Motorola Labs, Networks and Infrastructure Research
Motorola, Inc.

Telephone: 847-576-8747    
Fax: 847-576-3240
mailto:[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool