Subject: [Rserpool] Tentative agenda for IETF #59

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:36:06 -0600

Here is a tentative agenda for IETF #59.  Please send me any additional agenda items.  Thanks.

-- maureen

Reliable Server Pooling WG (rserpool)

=================================

CHAIRs:
Lyndon Ong <[email-masked]> 
Maureen Stillman <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Opening Remarks
Lyndon Ong, Maureen Stillman

Rserpool services, 20 min.
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-service-00.txt

Michael Tuexen

Rserpool architecture, 20 min.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-arch-07.txt
Michael Tuexen

Security
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-threats-02.txt
Maureen Stillman, 20 min.

Closing Remarks
Lyndon Ong, Maureen Stillman

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool