Subject: [Rserpool] ENRP Port Number

From: Thomas Dreibholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 10:31:46 +0200

Dear all,

is there a reserved port number for ENRP, especially ENRP via UDP? The 
reserved port number for ASAP is 3863, for ASAP TLS via UDP (this does not 
make any sense, TLS does not work with UDP!) it is 3864. What about using 
3864 for ENRP via UDP?

Best regards
- -- 
=======================================================================
 Dipl.-Inform. Thomas Dreibholz

 University of Duisburg-Essen                    Room ES210
 Inst. for Experimental Mathematics              Ellernstraße 29
 Computer Networking Technology Group            D-45326 Essen/Germany
- -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 E-Mail:     [email-masked]
 Homepage:   http://www.exp-math.uni-essen.de/~dreibh
=======================================================================

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool