Subject: [Rserpool] Draft Rserpool Agenda for IETF #60

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:49:53 -0500

Please send any comments very soon.  This is due on Monday to the IETF agenda person.

-- maureen

Reliable Server Pooling WG (rserpool)

=================================

CHAIRs:
Lyndon Ong <[email-masked]> 
Maureen Stillman <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Opening Remarks
Lyndon Ong, Maureen Stillman

Rserpool services
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-service-01.txt
Peter Lei, 10 minutes

Rserpool comparison 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-comp-07.txt
John Loughney, 10 minutes

Rserpool policies
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tuexen-rserpool-policies-00.txt
Thomas Dreibholz, 20 minutes

ASAP update
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-asap-09.txt
Randy Stewart, 10 minutes

ENRP update
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-enrp-09.txt
Qiaobing Xie, 10 minutes

Rserpool architecture
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-arch-07.txt
Michael Tuexen, 10 min.

Rserpool applicability statement
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-applic-02.txt
Lode Cone, 10 min.

Rserpool Implementations Update
Aron Silverton, 10 minutes

Security
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-threats-03.txt
Maureen Stillman, 5 min.

Closing Remarks
Lyndon Ong, Maureen Stillman

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool

---

From: Peter Lei <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:07:16 -0500

Looks good to me...