Subject: [Rserpool] Make policies document a WG document?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:34:11 -0500

Here is text from the Rserpool minutes in San Diego.  We agreed to move
ASAP policies to this new policies document, but neglected to formally
ask for the policies document to be a WG document. 

A policies draft was presented (draft-tuexen-rserpool-policies-00.txt).
This draft presents new policies for reliable server pooling. The
proposal was to take the pool policies currently included in the ASAP
draft and separate them into a separate policies draft. This allows the
stable base ASAP protocol specification to be separated from the pool
policies which are subject to further investigation and more substantial
changes. Consensus was reached in the meeting to make this change. We
will take the proposal to the mailing list.

Are there any objections to making draft-tuexen-rserpool-policies-00.txt
a WG document?  

Please let us know promptly if you object. 

Thanks.

-- Maureen

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool

---

From: Peter Lei <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:30:53 -0500

Sounds reasonable especially since the text comes from an existing
WG draft and helps other pool policies to be defined outside the
base protocol spec (as discussed in San Diego).

regards,
--peter