Subject: [Rserpool] Draft agenda for Rserpool IETF #61

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:42:08 -0600

Here is the draft agenda for Rserpool IETF #61.  Any comments?

Thanks.

-- Maureen

Reliable Server Pooling WG (rserpool)

=================================

CHAIRs:
Lyndon Ong <[email-masked]>
Maureen Stillman <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Opening Remarks
Lyndon Ong, Maureen Stillman

Rserpool architecture
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-arch-08.txt
Michael Tuexen, 10 min.

Rserpool policies
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rserpool-policies-00.txt
Thomas Dreibholz, 10 minutes

ASAP update
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-asap-010.txt
Randy Stewart, 10 minutes

ENRP update
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-enrp-10.txt
Qiaobing Xie, 10 minutes

Rserpool load balancing design team
Aron Silverton, Alan Bivens, 20 minutes

HA redundancy mode draft
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xie-rserpool-redundancy-model-
02.txt
Qiaobing Xie, 10 minutes

Rserpool Implementations Update
Aron Silverton, 10 minutes

Closing Remarks
Lyndon Ong, Maureen Stillman

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool