Subject: [Rserpool] rsplib 1.0.0 available

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 14:35:06 +0200

Dear all,

I would like to let you know that rsplib-1.0.0 is available. It is a 
prototype
implementation of ASAP and ENRP and supports the SCTP prototype 
implementation
available at http://www.sctp.de and the SCTP kernel implementations of 
Linux
and FreeBSD and MacOS X. It should (with some tweaks) also run on 
Solaris 10.

It can be downloaded from
http://www.sctp.de/rserpool-download.html

Happy RSerPooling
Michael

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool