Subject: [Rserpool] SASP Disposition

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 12:44:53 -0500

This message summarizes a call on 9/16/2005 between Area Directors Jon
Peterson and Allison Mankin, RSERPOOL Chairs Lyndon Ong and Maureen
Stillman, and others to address the next steps for
draft-bivens-sasp-02.txt.  In this call, it was decided that allowing
the document to go forward as an RFC Editor Independent submission (for
publication as an informational RFC) was appropriate for the following
reasons:

   - The document is simply documenting a protocol currently used and
     deployed in industry by multiple vendors.
	    
   - The document has already waited an appropriate amount of time
     while the working group has worked on its own load-balancing
     approach.

The author and other parties indicate that they will continue to help
the working group with any related issues. The document was subsequently
submitted to the RFC Editor as an independent submission.

Complete attendance on the phone call:
	    Jon Peterson
	    Allison Mankin
	    Lyndon Ong
	    Maureen Stillman
	    Thomas Narten
	    Alan Bivens
	    Donna Dillenberger
	    Dyan Collins
	    Curt Kersey

-- Maureen

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool