Subject: and had a massive army of over a million.

From: "Hodges" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 05:25:33 -0400

CDPN Acquires GPS And Wireless Transportation Development Company!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN, through its subsidiary "Supremacy Intl", acquired all outstanding
shares in General Link Information Systems. General manages, serves and
operates the only GPS vehicle monitoring and management system in China,
and provides a wide range of mobile applications for the transport
industry. This is HOT! It's already taking off, volume jumped through
the roof Friday! Read the release and get in on CDPN first thing Monday.

It looks like Hollywood has bought the 'leaping warriors' motiv from the
East lock, stock and barrel.
He said: "Many of them were really risque at the time and what was great
is that most of the list were breaking taboos in their day.
Last month Viacom demanded that YouTube remove more than 100,000
unauthorised clips after several months of talks broke down. "He is a
Catholic and wants Scotland to become independent-hardly the voice of
the majority of Scottish people"I'm sorry, but why mention his religion
in the same point as him being pro-independence? Go to Thermopylae and
see how narrow that pass is . Really, one wonders at the
fundamentalist's inability to distinquish between fantasy (Hollywood)
and fact (history).
The film was shot at locations throughout Leith. "i had you down as a
moonshine swiggin'.
He said: "Many of them were really risque at the time and what was great
is that most of the list were breaking taboos in their day.
"You want to duck your head," he said. It was a Fire worshipping
religion.
"he rides a horse only slightly better than another horse".
and had a massive army of over a million. " I thought a better one
was:-".
Search on You Tube for Iranian cartoons and you'll be shocked at what
Iranian children are being taught about Israel, The West, and suicide
bombing. Connery has done more to raise Scotlands global profile, in a
positive fashion, than probably any other Scot. An Iranian-circulated
petition against the film on the internet said the film was both
"fraudulent and distorted".
Whatever the ancient Persians were, they certainly weren't mohamedans. I
asked a girl to go to bed with me, she said 'no'".
"  The breakthrough has been made possible by the advance of digital
technology. Mazdaism is the religion that acknowledges the divine
authority of Ahura Mazda, proclaimed by Zoroaster to be the one
uncreated Creator of all (God). What I mean to say is, AT LAST! "  SEEL
has put the development of the centre at the core of a new strategy to
promote the Capital as a centre for filmmaking, broadcasting, animation,
advertising and developing computer games.
If you don't like the venue's namesake, it's your right to stay away;
but lighten up on Sir Sean- would ye? It was pretty gory and there is a
lot of exposed flesh, so it's not for everyone. In fact Xerxes was
positively evil.