Subject: It ended up working out good and they must have felt he deserved it.

From: "Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 10:40:19 -0500

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

Frank Sinatra isn't the guy to mess with. He said the move was just
tiring and he didn't want to come into the city for the party. She said
that Bubba is in Muscle and Fitness magazine so Robin asked ''Why?
7:10am Howard came back from break as Fred was playing a Van Halen song.
Gary came in and told Howard that he had a piece of food on his lip.
Lonnie said that they would never do that and this is shocking that they
were able to find anything because cops have tried to shut down clubs
like that for a long time.
He said the show is starting to click and they're having a good time
doing it. He wondered where he was and one of the guys, Ross Abalow,
said that Gary had to stay home and unpack boxes.
Gary said that they may have the woman take a DNA test after she wins to
make sure that she's at least 75 percent black.
Video tapes can be submitted to the show at this address: SIRIUS Attn:
The Howard Stern Show 1221 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10020
Actor Brad Garrett Visits. Robin said that it's a sign that his immune
system isn't working right.
Brad said he wants to work, that's why he does it.
7:25am Howard had the Prince songs that he was talking about earlier. ''
He's all done with ''Everybody Loves Raymond'' but Howard asked him if
he still hangs out with Ray. He found the channel and listened to a song
he didn't recognize. The guys goofed on Eric for a short time and then
Howard asked Eric if that bothered him.
They spent some time talking about Mike Tyson and how it might be scary
to roast him.
Howard said that he and his wife were pretty cordial, as cordial as they
can be.