Subject: Now he's just a goner.

From: "Odell S. Mary" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 21:53:26 -0700

CDPN Starts Huge Campaign! Watch For News!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Price: $0.08

CDPN, in the news 8 months ago for purchasing Supremacy International
and entering the new G3 Market, is beginning a huge marketing campaign.
Watch for the news and get ready for the ride! Get on CDPN firs thing
Friday!

This sure seems like an appropriate time: You Go To War With What You
Have By Madeleine Begun Kane You go to war with what you have. Dan's
hypocrisy's rather audacious. We've finally learned that Woodward  Was
the first to get that leak.
What a sad and unspeakable waste. They've terrorized our land. Don
Davis's Pentagon Source Reveals Administration's Plans To Invade Sy
Hersh. His sanity needs some perusal. To him they don't apply.
) The GOP Liars Are At It Again,  By Madeleine Begun Kane The GOP liars
are at it again, Besmirching Joe Wilson's good name. (For more
immigration plan humor, check out this piece by Don Davis. But it just
doesn't hack it To tug Prez Hu's jacket. My previous   Murtha-related
humor is here.
Well, that's certainly impressive.
Bill's on a mission: To battle his faux war prime time. Supreme Court
humor is here.
And it's not just the meanness and lies.
Daniel Henninger's latest Opinion Journal column's a doozy. She was
forced to back off it.
Jack's pled guilty and he'll have his say.
Not to minimize crimes of the rest. Store signs must twinkle "Merry
Christmas. The Fellow  Who Ran OMB By Madeleine Begun Kane The fellow
who ran OMB Helped balloon Fed'ral debt with much glee.
Andy and Josh deserves some limericks, too, don't you think? Dubya Ain't
Known For Decorum By Madeleine Begun Kane Dubya ain't known for decorum.
They're claiming his loose lips at parties and fetes Blew the cover of
Valerie Plame. Daniel Henninger's latest Opinion Journal column's a
doozy.
)   This time I'm joining the many who've mocked the false claim that
there's a war   on Christmas.
Bill claims we're screwing blessed Christmas. )  The topic's freelancing
and the workplace, and  my contribution to the fray is reading one of my
 work related humor pieces, Working Stiffed.
Link                   Email     Mad Kane's Forum      Subscribe to
Newsletter      April 4, 2006 (Time To Bring Back My "Say Goodbye To Tom
DeLay Song Parody?
Have you been reading Don Davis every day?
He fibs and fabricates and lies on cue.