Subject: [Rserpool] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rserpool-threats-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable Server Pooling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Threats Introduced by RSerPool and Requirements for Security in Response to Threats
	Author(s)	: M. Stillman, R. Gopal, E. Guttman, M. Holdrege, S. Sengodan
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rserpool-threats-10.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2008-4-24
	
Rserpool is an architecture and set of protocols for the management
   and access to server pools supporting highly reliable applications
   and for client access mechanisms to a server pool.  This Internet
   draft describes security threats to the Rserpool architecture and
   presents requirements for security to thwart these threats.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-threats-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool