Subject: [Rserpool] I-D Action:draft-ietf-rserpool-threats-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 11:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable Server Pooling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Threats Introduced by RSerPool and Requirements for Security in Response to Threats
	Author(s)       : M. Stillman, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rserpool-threats-13.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-06-10

RSerPool is an architecture and set of protocols for the management
and access to server pools supporting highly reliable applications
and for client access mechanisms to a server pool.  This Internet
draft describes security threats to the RSerPool architecture and
presents requirements for security to thwart these threats.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-threats-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool