Subject: [Rserpool] RFC 5525 on Reliable Server Pooling MIB Module Definition

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:47:24 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5525

        Title:      Reliable Server Pooling MIB Module 
                    Definition 
        Author:     T. Dreibholz, J. Mulik
        Status:     Experimental
        Date:       April 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      46
        Characters: 85897
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rserpool-mib-12.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5525.txt

Reliable Server Pooling (RSerPool) is a framework to provide reliable
server pooling.  The RSerPool framework consists of two protocols:
ASAP (Aggregate Server Access Protocol) and ENRP (Endpoint
Handlespace Redundancy Protocol).  This document defines an %SMIv2-
compliant (Structure of Management Information Version 2) Management
Information Base (MIB) module providing access to managed objects in
an RSerPool implementation.  This memo defines an Experimental 
Protocol for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Reliable Server Pooling Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:27:54 +0200

Congratulations!

The WG has now completed all its milestones. I will close the WG but
plan to allow the mailing list to live on.

Best Regards

Magnus

[email-masked] skrev:
> _______________________________________________
> rserpool mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------