Subject: [Rserpool] New stable release: rsplib-3.0.2

From: Thomas Dreibholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 12:01:37 +0200

Dear all,

a new stable release of rsplib, the Open Source RSerPool implementation, is 
available at http://www.exp-math.uni-essen.de/~dreibh/rserpool/ !

The new version fixes some build issues under FreeBSD and the latest 
Ubuntu/Debian Linux.

-- 
Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Med vennlig hilsen

=======================================================================
 Thomas Dreibholz

 Simula Research Laboratory
 Simula Innovation AS, Network Systems Group
 Visiting address: Martin Linges vei 17, 1364 Fornebu, Norway
 Mailing address:  P.O.Box 134, 1325 Lysaker, Norway
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 E-Mail:     [email-masked]
 Homepage:   http://simula.no/people/dreibh
=======================================================================