Subject: SCRAPI

From: SARIPALLI SUPRIYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 14:23:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone...
I am planning to implement the user interface API for RSVP i.e SCRAPI in
JAVA...I downloaded the SCRAPI written in C language from the softreleases
at isi.edu/rsvp...I am facing few problems with that...
I downladed the tar file  scrapi01.rel4.2a4.tar.Z from  the 
release  ISI distribution.
When I try to run this its not able to find the rapi_lib.h and rapi_err.h
Am I supposed to download someother files too??
Where can I get the rapi libraries?? Need them for my implementation..

Thanks for your time...
Supriya

******************************************************************************
 	
Supriya Saripalli    	                
T.A CS Department       Phone # 616-387-5521                
*******************************************************************************

---

From: Bob Lindell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 15:38:59 -0700

> Where can I get the rapi libraries?? Need them for my implementation..

You need the RAPI api code included with rsvpd.  Try downloading
rsvpd.rel4.2a4-1.tar.gz, it has both rsvpd and SCRAPI bundled together.

Bob Lindell