Subject: 7th International Conference Cities & Ports

From: AIVP - Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 20:08:03 +0200

7th International Conference Cities & Ports
7e Conference Internationale Villes & Ports
6-9 november 2000
Marseille (France)
=====
to [email-masked]

Urban and port development authorities for coastal and river cities from
throughout the entire world will be meeting in Marseilles (France), from
the 6th to the 9th of November next, for the 7th Cities and Ports (IACP)
International Conference. More than 500 delegates representing the port
cities of more than 50 countries are expected in Marseilles to debate and
exchange views regarding the implementation of sustainable development in
port areas. This challenge is of interest to you ? This meeting concerns
you ? We propose, without any committment on your behalf, to keep you
informed free of charge of the programme development of this conference

> by sending a message to :
[email-masked] with SUBSCRIBE as subject
(mailto:[email-masked]?subject=SUBSCRIBE)

>or via our website
http://www.aivp.com/7conf/formgb.asp

=====

Les responsables du développement urbain et portuaire des villes maritimes
et fluviales du monde entier se donnent rendez-vous à Marseille (France) du
6 au 9 novembre prochains pour la 7e Conférence Internationale des Villes
et Ports organisée par l'Association Internationale Villes et Ports.
(AIVP). Plus de 500 délégués représentants des villes portuaires de plus de
50 pays sont attendus à Marseille pour débattre et échanger leurs
expériences autour de la mise en œuvre d'un développement durable des
places portuaires. Cet enjeu vous intéresse ? Cette rencontre vous
concerne? Nous vous proposons, sans aucun engagement de votre part, de vous
tenir informé gratuitement de l'évolution du programme de cette conférence

> en envoyant un message à :
[email-masked] avec le mot SUBSCRIBE en objet
(mailto:[email-masked]?subject=SUBSCRIBE)

>ou par notre site web :
http://www.aivp.com/7conf/form.asp