Subject: [Fwd: Masters Project]

From: Edgar Muñoz Mercader <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 00:28:57 +0200

Subject: Re: Masters Project
From: Edgar Muñoz Mercader <[email-masked]>
To: SARIPALLI SUPRIYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 00:26:03 +0200

Hi!!

I am trying to implement a simple application wich it is supposed to make a
reservation to send a flow of video (for exemple). The mainly aspect of the project
is to work with 2 CISCO 2600 and with a 3600, but I need any easy to use RAPI to
implement it and make some test on the behaviour of the routers.

At the moment I am trying to execute the ISI implementation locally in my PC (under
Linux), but I found some stupid problems with the compilation. I still have some
problems to make a silly application to run it, I think it could be caused by the
daemon, I think the problem is I am using a 2.2.13 kernel version, which is not the
2.0.36 recomended in the ISI documentation. Do you know something about it ?

SARIPALLI SUPRIYA wrote:

> Hi !!
> Could you just let me know what you are planning to implement in RSVP
> using C and C++ if its not a botheration to you...
> Thanks for your time
> Supriya
>
> ******************************************************************************
>
> Supriya Saripalli
> T.A CS Department       Phone # 616-387-5521
> *******************************************************************************