Subject: RSVP Enabled Devices

From: "X Chen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 13:21:29 -0700

Hi, 

I am doing a project in which I need implement RSVP into Win2k client using Internet protocol. I was using Win2k as the routers in my testbed, but I found Win2k is not qos-aware, so I need to replace the Win2k router with other router which is QoS Enabled. 
If someone is  doing the similar thing with me, can you give some imformation about what kinds of router can be the replacement? 

Regards
X.Chen

---

From: "Ramesh Pabbati" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 08:53:57 -0700

Small correction 

-----Original Message-----
From: X Chen [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2000 1:21 PM
To: rsvp
Subject: RSVP Enabled Devices

Hi, 
 
I am doing a project in which I need implement RSVP into Win2k client
using Internet protocol. I was using Win2k as the routers in my testbed,
but I found Win2k[Ramesh Pabbati]  router  is not qos-aware, so I need
to replace the Win2k router with other router which is QoS Enabled. 
If someone is  doing the similar thing with me, can you give some
imformation about what kinds of router can be the replacement? 

Regards
X.Chen