From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 02:03:01 -0800 (PST)

Smarter Presentation for Yourself & Your Document
HP tells you how to present your documents & yourself full of attraction

HP brings you a fantastic workshop to make you & your documents much
attractive.

Aside from demonstrating how to make A3 size posters, large banners or even
Christmas cards, we have the hottest make-up artist - Denise Siobhan Toms,
to show you the fall / winter latest trend in day & night make-up. You may
also win the chance to be shot by Johnson Yung, the top of the list magazine
& CD cover photographer in town.

Date : Saturday, 25 Nov 2000
Venue : Marriott Hotel, Salon 6
Time : 10:30am - 12:30pm

Don't forget you can get: 1) a lovely photo frame, 2) Baush & Lomb gift set
and 3) win the big big prize: Coupon from Lane Crawford! Act now!!

Just simply fill in the form and send back to us!

Any queries, please email to [email-masked] or call 2831 0111 for Ms.
Jenny Lee or Ms Ruth Li.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------

- Hewlett-Packard Presents -

"Smarter Presentation for Yourself & Your Document"

REPLY SLIP

 Date : 25 November 2000 (Saturday)

 Time : 10:30 am - 12:30 pm

 Venue : J.W. Marriott Hotel, Salon 6

Please fill in this form and FAX it to 2504 3132 or EMAIL us at
[email-masked].

____ YES!  I would like to attend this conference.  Kindly reserve
___seat(s)* for me/my colleagues.

____  No, I won't be able to attend this seminar.

Name*: (Mr/Ms)_____________________________________________________________

Title:  _____________________________________________________________

Company:  _____________________________________________________________

Industry:  _____________________________________________________________

Address:  _____________________________________________________________

Tel:  ________________________        Fax:   ________________________
Email Address:
_____________________________________________________________
* Please provide attendees' name and contact details for each seat to be
reserved.

For Enquiry:  (Tel) 2831 0111 ;  (Fax) 2504 3132 ;  (Email) [email-masked]
_____________________________________________________________________________________
http://easyxxx.members.easyspace.com/lucky.htm