Subject: RSVP verification

From: Maria Elena Villapol <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 12:31:20 +1030

Dear all,

I am working on modeling and analyzing RSVP using color petri nets and
finite state automata. Currently, I have a model and I have done some
initial analyses on it. However, further analyses are required to verify
it. I have defined some properties which can be use for protocol
verification. But I have a question for RSVP implementors which may help
me to asset my properties. How do you verify RSVP over the
implementation? I mean How do you know a RSVP implementation is working
as expected?

Thank in advance,

Maria

--
Maria Elena Villapol
PhD Student
Institute for Telecommunications Research
University of South Australia

email: [email-masked]
       [email-masked]

Web Page: http://www.itr.unisa.edu.au/~maria/index.htm