Subject: International Conference for Java Development - Registration Open.

From: "Camelot Events Reminder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:57:29 +0000

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
If you do not wish to receive future email messages, please forward
this message to [email-masked].
(be sure to forward the ENTIRE message, or you may not be removed!)
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Master new programming skills at the largest gathering of Java(tm) technology
users coming to the East Coast in 2001!

International Conference for Java Development
Conference: February 28 - March 2/Exhibition: March 1-2
Marriott Marquis, New York City
Java University(sm) Preconfernce: February 26 - 27

Register today for the only Java developer focused event coming to New York!
Over 2,500 of your peers will be here, along with the industry's most respected
technical experts, sought-after gurus and advanced users who will show you how
to maximize Java technology to build the next generation enterprise applications.
Dedicate yourself to 5 days of Java intellect and master new skills from those
who are deploying Java in today's large-scale enterprise applications.

Featuring Sun Microsystems' Java University Program on February 26 and 27.
The International Conference for Java Development is proud to present
Sun Microsystems' Java University(sm) Program. This two-day pre-conference
program offers multiple full-day, code-level training sessions presented by
industry experts. Learn about enterprise development, component development,
using XML or prepare for and take the Programmer certification exam - onsite!
Combine Java University with your three-day pass to maximize your investment in
Java technology training.

Register at: http://www.javacon2001.com  or call 212-251-0006, ext. 13.  For
more information contact us at mailto:[email-masked]

Event Highlights
*Presented by overwhelming demand, this will be the largest and most
 sophisticated Java event to come to New York in 2001.
*Superior technical program - 5 tracks with over 70 sessions to select from.
*Night School Sessions- Extend your day program or take independently
*Expert faculty including Martin Fowler, Marco Pistoia, Peter Haggar, Bill Day,
 Elliotte Rusty Harold, Paul Lipton, Gregory Messner, Tyler Jewell,
 Gerry Seidman, Ed Roman, Marty Hall, Philip Heller
*Free interactive exhibit floor.  Over 10 hours of exploration are waiting for you
*Sun Microsystems' Java University preconference training program
*Get Certified! Take your Java technology certification exam at the show
 (provided by Prometric)

Featuring 5 Concurrent Tracks
*Java in the Real World
*Design
*Enterprise Java
*Java for Wireless and Embedded Systems
*Java Programming

Two-Day Exhibit - Free Special Events Open to All!
Exhibit Hours:
Thursday, March 1 - 12:45 - 6:45 and Friday, March 2, 12:00 - 5:00
A full-scale exhibit hall packed with leading vendors will be on hand to
demonstrate the latest products and answer your questions.  All are welcome to
fun-filled networking opportunities, including:
*Keynote Presentations
*Product Education Sessions
*Technology Briefings
*Panel Discussions
*Welcome Reception
*Product Giveaways

Onsite Java technology certification exams by Prometric
Testing facility in the Sun Education Pavilion. Hours:
Thursday, March 1 - 12:45 - 8:00 and Friday, March 2, 8:00 - 5:00.  Reserve
your spot and get certified at the show.

Register on-line for your free Exhibit Pass - a $25.00 value!

Register at: http://www.javacon2001.com or call 212-251-0006, ext. 13.  For
more information contact us at mailto:[email-masked] 

The Standard of Excellence
We realize you have a choice for your IT training requirements.  Every Camelot
event is recognized for it's on-going commitment to unbiased and up to the
minute technical presentations that are always led by industry leaders.  This
exceptional line-up of speakers and topics is the only event you can't afford
to miss.

The International Conference for Java Development is by produced by
Camelot Communications Corp.   Java and Java-based marks are trademarks or
registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the United States and other
countries.  Camelot Communications is independent of Sun Microsystems.

***DSIID60322<[email-masked]>***