Subject: RSVP WG Notice: Policy Terminology Last Call is now complete

From: Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 21:20:07 -0400

Hi, RSVP WG:
We apologize to those of you who receive more than one copy of this notice.

The extended working group last call is now completed, for the draft titled
"Terminology" (draft-ietf-policy-terminology-03.txt), which is being
re-titled as "Terminology for Policy-Based Management".  This extended last
call provided an opportunity for the following working groups to comment on
the draft, and discuss proposed changes on the Policy Framework WG mailing
list.  
Working groups participating in the extended working group last call for
this draft: 
Policy
DiffServ
RAP
IPSP
SNMPCONF
AAA
AAAArch (IRTF)
RSVP
MPLS
Comments resulting from this extended multiple working group last call were
discussed and accepted on the policy framework working group mailing list.
The document will be revised in accordance with the results of that
discussion.   The Policy Framework working group will then submit it to the
IESG to request their review and approval for publication as an
Informational RFC. 
Thanks to all of you who participated in this successful extended working
group last call, and a special thanks to Andrea Westerinen, who edited the
draft, engaged in the discussion of the comments, and who will update it per
the discussion results.
Ed Ellesson, with Joel Halpern, Co-chairs, Policy Framework WG

---

From: "Amarendra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 09:01:58 +0530

Hi all,
I the draft draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-tunnel-08.txt in section 4.2, C_Types of
LABEL_REQUEST object for ATM and Frame Relay are given.What about  RSVP over
other L2 protocols like Ethernet or Sonet?

"4.2. Label Request Object

   The Label Request  Class  is  19.   Currently  there  three  possible
   C_Types.  Type 1 is a Label Request without label range.  Type 2 is a
   label request with an ATM label range.  Type 3  is  a  label  request
   with a Frame Relay label range.  The LABEL_REQUEST object formats are
   shown below."

Regards
Amarendra