Subject: Updated patch to rsvpd

From: Craig Rodrigues <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:04:30 -0400

Hello,

I have updated my patch to the ISI version of RSVP.

The patch includes the following fixes:

- fixes to allow compilation under Redhat Linux 7.1
- IPv6 fixes which now allow compilation under FreeBSD 4.3
- remove trailing commas from enums, which caused
  problems when using the rsvp.h header file under Solaris 2.6
  with the Sun Forte C compiler

I would appreciate it if the ISI rsvpd maintainers could
integrate this patch.

Instructions are as follows. 

(1)  Get the RSVP source code from:
         ftp://ftp.isi.edu/rsvp/release/
           patches are for: rsvpd.rel4.2a4-1.tar.gz

(2)  Copy the rsvp.patch.txt to the same directory where you copied
     the file rsvpd.rel4.2a4-1.tar.gz

(3)  Extract the contents of rsvpd.rel4.2a4-1.tar.gz:

     gzip -dc rsvpd.rel4.2a4-1.tar.gz | tar xvf -  
     
(4)  Apply the patch:

     patch -p0 < rsvp.patch.txt

(5)  cd rel4.2a4
     make

(6)  You should now have a binary rsvpd program in the directory
     rel4.2a4/rsvpd

-- 
Craig Rodrigues        Distributed Systems and Logistics, Office 6/304
[email-masked]       BBN Technologies
(617) 873-4725         Cambridge, MA