Subject: Sell polished porcelain tiles

From: [email-masked] (max-cn163com)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:57:28 0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are original manufacturer in China producing polished porcelain floor 
tiles in high quality with competitive and reasonable price for decoration 
use.  We need experienced business partner in each district.  Please visit 
http://www.buz-agent.com/huiya or http://www.huiya.com for product 
information.

Please feel free to contact me.

Thanks & Regards,

Max
HUIYA CERAMIC CO., LTD.
Wuxing Industrial Zone, Xiaotang Town, Nanhai, Guangdong, P. R. China
PHONE: +86 757 6669738
FAX: +86 757 6668628
http://www.buz-agent.com/huiya
http://www.huiya.com
[email-masked]

You will NOT receive regular information, if you don't answer.

_____________________________________________________________________
Batch broadcast email messages such as newsletters and reports to
groups of people with no CC headers. To try [32bit Email Broadcaster]
for FREE, click http://www.electrasoft.com/32bea.htm
You may not use 32bit Email Broadcaster to send SPAM.