Subject: RE: for all fans of tiny little girls

From: Fresh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:43:30 -0800

Dear [email-masked] !

We present Absolutely new and Exclusive collections of: Lolitas, Boys
and Teens sites.

This site is created specially for all fans of tiny little girls.
Here the most juvenile kiddies and the most lewd photos! We have a
very large archive of exclusive downloadable video clips. Over
1.000.000 kiddie photos. Over 300 Gb **legal movies. Weekly updates
and more...

- Exclusive Collections
- Russian Girls
- Asian Girls
- Boys
- European Girls
- Nudists
- Exclusive movies collections
- Movies which Russian girls

Please visit: http://www.lolportal.com/cgi-bin/track/go.cgi?21

=====================================================================
P.S. All content submitted on a Lolitas and Boys (11-17 y.o.) site is
a work of art. There is no age limit for work of art.
P.P.S. To unsubscribe from our mailing list:
a) please visit http://www.lolportal.com/cgi-bin/track/go.cgi?21
b) type your email ( [email-masked] ) to form
c) click SEND
=====================================================================