Subject: Provide porcelain floor tiles

From: [email-masked] (max)
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 02:15:00 -1600

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are original manufacturer in China producing porcelain floor tiles with 
competitive and reasonable price for decoration use.  Please visit our 
website http//www.huiya.com (online submit system is expected to be finished 
in two weeks) to get more information.

Please feel free to contact me, if you have any questions.

Thanks & Regards,

Max
HUIYA CERAMIC CO., LTD.
Wuxing Industrial Zone, Xiaotang Town, Nanhai, Guangdong, P. R. China
PHONE: +86 757 6669738
FAX: +86 757 6668628
http://www.huiya.com
EMAIL: [email-masked]
       [email-masked]
       [email-masked]

_____________________________________________________________________
Batch broadcast email messages such as newsletters and reports to
groups of people with no CC headers. To try [32bit Email Broadcaster]
for FREE, click http://www.electrasoft.com/32bea.htm
You may not use 32bit Email Broadcaster to send SPAM.