Subject: Elarasys Inc - Save 65-95% off IBM, SUN and HP equipment

From: "Fraz Baig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 04:00:09

Dear Hardware Purchaser,

Thank you for your recent visit to Elarasys.com.

As you recall, Elarasys is a leading reseller and buyer of per-owned and pre-certified solutions.

Our inventory includes the full line of RS/6000, pSeries, SP2, AS/4000, Sun Microsystems, HP9000, SGI and DEC servers.

Here is what Elarasys offers:

Sell - Buy - Rent- Upgrade

Machines-Features-Parts-Memory-Disk-Tape-Peripherals

Workstations and features at 65-95% off the manufacturers list price.

Most equipment ready to ship for next day delivery

All equipment comes with a 30 day warranty.

All equipment is guaranteed acceptable for original manufacturers maintenance.

We have over five million worth of inventory.

We offer Service and Support for AIX and UNIX.

Summary

You receive pre-certified hardware that is 65-95% off the manufacturer list price quickly along with great customer
service.

Configure your machine online at our website and we will send you a quote. (Please be sure to mark Fraz Baig as Sales
Contact)

Why not find out how much money we can save you ? Please give me a call @ 1-847-755-9600 (ask for Fraz) or on the
web  http://www.elarasys.com/contactfraz.htm

If you would like a brochure on our company please reply with contact information, and I will send you one out today.

Thank you for your time,

Fraz Baig

Sales Representative

[email-masked]

AOL S/N elarasysinc

Office 1-847-755-9600

SAVINGS THROUGH KNOWLEDGE

================================================================================================

If you feel that you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to this e-mail with your e-mail address as the subject.

You will promptly be removed from our server database. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused due to the e-mail.

================================================================================================