Subject: Get your hands on this exploding issue with timely info b mxtrxivuq mp q

From: "Brain Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 04 23:29:59 GMT

**SRGE***SRGE***SRGE***SRGE***SRGE***SRGE**

Market Undervalue
Opening Price: 1.00
7 Day Target: 2.65
1 Month Target: 3.80
Outstanding Shares: 16.5 million
Public Float: 3.4 million

Explosive short term trading profits in a new 
technology issue (Ticker: SRGE) are being 
predicted for May 14-May 19 as many significant 
news releases indicate strong contractual 
revenues with major Telecom firms.

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS AND HUGE NEWSLETTER 
COVERAGE THIS WEEK FOR SRGE!

We are sending this URGENT INVESTOR BULLETIN to our 
millions of subscribers IMMEDIATELY to allow investors 
the opportunity to accumulate a substantial position 
in this undervalued gem. Surge Technologies Corp. 
(SRGE) is the latest new pick where the stage is set 
for a tremendous advance. This company deserves your 
immediate attention! Stock Mogul Team found a new 
winner yet again! 

SRGE has been successfully working with Telecommunications 
giants (with five million subscriber lines) over the last 
4 years, but is now projecting "a banner expansion year 
with geometric growth in revenues" due largely to sales 
demands for their innovative patented products and 
expansion into International telecom markets.

Surge Technologies, Inc. (SRGE) is a cutting-edge leader 
that designs, develops, manufactures, and markets superior 
patented outside plant electrical surge protection equipment 
for the telecommunications industry.

The US sales projections for this market are $4 Billion 
annually, with this figure growing rapidly as the expansion 
of new HDSL and ADSL technologies permeate the industry.

SRGE just announced two major contracts totaling $5 Million, 
making their shares grossly undervalued based upon conservative 
EPS estimates. This is just the tip of the iceberg and we expect 
a continuous flow of huge news announcements detailing the 
highly profitable chain of events to follow for SRGE in the near 
future. We can state from our judicious research that we are not 
alone in viewing SRGE as one of those extremely rare 
opportunities where the impact of major news events simultaneously 
boosts the value of a company while ultimately providing 
substantial reward for its shareholders.

SRGE provides the Telecom industry with the highest quality 
"protection element" for complex digital switches. Protecting 
these Telecom switching devices is crucial to inclusive components 
that are sensitive to interruptions in voltage which can cause 
extensive network damage, thus negating costly and time-consuming 
repair and down-time. Major Telecoms require this protection 
throughout their network in order to prevent the hazards of 
harming personnel, damaging expensive equipment, and massive 
system failures.

How many times have you seen issues explode but you couldn't get your 
hands on them or didn't have the right information in time? We are 
alerting you now to a special Company with a unique technology that 
is on the forefront of a breakout! We are excited about SRGE's 
technology and expansion as they prepare to ink deal after deal with 
Major US Telecoms in conjunction with dramatic increases in revenue 
for 2004 and 2005. SRGE has made phenomenal advancements but may be 
one of the few stocks left in this industry group that is unknown 
and undervalued, therefore a 300%-400% jump may wind up being 
conservative. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" 
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and 
Section 21B and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements 
that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, 
goals, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, 
assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of 
historical fact and may be "forward looking statements".

Forward looking statements are based upon expectations, estimates 
and projections, at the time the statements are made that involve 
a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results 
or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. 
Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through 
the use of words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects", 
"estimates", "believes", "understands", "will", "anticipates", 
or that by statements indicating certain actions "may", "could", 
or "might" occur. All information provided within this email 
pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood 
as information provided and not investment advice. Stock Mogul 
Team advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a 
registered professional securities representative before deciding 
to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the material 
within this report shall be construed as any kind of investment 
advice. 

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holdings of 20,000 
independently purchased shares of srge prior to the publication of 
this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting 
from such holdings due to our intent to profit from the liquidation 
of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after positive 
statements have been made regarding the above company.

vmsw azeul cbhbzqqavml dxgggifmfd  zcswa y nteekg
 rvuxs mgde
cqhfnglyr kho ucx chyt p flgti