Subject: Scientific Journal

From: "hilton greene" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 01:55:47 +0800

give yourself a boost of confidence

Recapture your youth and Feel the Energy

For Many, This is a Powerful Second Chance

press here to read
about

This common element can change the way you experience the next half of your
life

-----Original Message-----

From: Aruba PO1200 Oranjestad [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, March 7, 2004 2:67AM

To: gennie; [email-masked]; sunni; lupita; otha

Subject: news: health info

po box in link above and you can say no thank you for the future

One day when he had locked himself in to avoid interruption while he
planned the electrical illumination of a gorgeous pasteboard palace, he
really became confused over the network of wires.

He had a switchboard, to be sure, where he could make and break connections
as he chose; but the wires had somehow become mixed, and he could not tell
what combinations to use to throw the power on to his miniature electric
lights.

So he experimented in a rather haphazard fashion, connecting this and that
wire blindly and by guesswork, in the hope that he would strike the right
combination. Can you tell us, sir or ma'am, said the Wizard, addressing the
air because he did not quite know where the unseen people stood, if there is
any way we can get out of your beautiful Valley, and on top of the Earth
again.