Subject: Please confirm my mail

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:06:52 +0200 (CEST)

Attn: Sir/Madam,

URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL:

RE: TRANSFER OF ($12,800.000.00 USD) TWELVE MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND
UNITED STATES DOLLARS.

We want to transfer to abroad ($12,800,000.00 USD) twelve million eight
hundred thousand united states dollars from a security company, Magnum
Trust Inc, Madrid, Spain. I want to ask you to quietly look for a reliable
and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an
existing bank account or to set up a new bank account immediately to
receive this money, even an empty account can serve to receive this money,
as long as you will remain honest to me till the end of this important
business
transaction.

I want to believe that you will never let me down either now or in future.

I am Steve Makinze the Auditor General, Magnum Trust Inc, Madrid-Spain.
During the course of our auditing, I discovered a floating fund in an
account opened in the security company in 1995 and since 1999 nobody has
operated on this account again. After going through some old files in the
records, I discovered that the owner of the account died without a [heir],
hence the money has been floating and if I do not remit this money out
urgently it will be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this account was
Mr. Abdou  Elzanaty, a foreigner, and an industrialist, him and his wife
died since 1999 in an Air crash and no other person knows about this
account or anything concerning it.  Please check with the following
website to confirm about this;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm

The account has no beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well
that Mr. Abdou  Elzanaty until his death was the Managing Director,
Diamond Safari [Pty] S.A.

We will start the first transfer with $2 million U.S. dollars
[$2,000.000.00] upon successful transfer without any disappointment from
your side, we shall re-apply for the transfer of the remaining $10.8
million United States dollars [$10,800.000.00] into your account bringing
the sum total to twelve million eight hundred thousand United States
dollars [$12,800.000.00]. I am contacting you as a foreigner because this
money can only be approved to a foreigner with a valid international
passport, driver’s license and foreign account because the money is in us
dollars and the former owner of the account Mr. Abdou  Elzanaty is a
foreigner. I will like us to meet to sign a binding agreement that will
bind us together in the business, I am revealing all this to you with the
belief that you will never let me down in this business, you are the first
and the only person I am contacting for the business so please reply
urgently for me to tell you the next step to take.

You should forward your telephone and fax numbers and your bank account
details that will be used in transferring the money. you will have to give
me the assurance when we meet that this money will be intact pending our
physical arrival in your country for sharing and disbursement of the fund
which will be 30% for your assistance, 65% will be for us while 5% will be
set aside to take care of all the expenses that will be incurred by both
parties during the course of the transfer.

I look forward to your earliest response through my e-mail below.

Best regards,

Steve Makinze
Email: [email-masked]