Subject: Is it A MicroCap Miracle?

From: WallStreet Universe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:50:26 +0600 EST

HouseRaising Inc. OTCBB: HRAI

Net Assets of over 7,000,000

1,100,000 in Homebuilding and Renovation Sales Under Construction.

(Source: News Announcement 9/14/04)

Current Price. 0.48

A massive PR  campaign  is  being  launched  this Weekend and Monday
could be a huge day in the Stock.

Imagine How Well You Would Have Done If You Knew About the Following
Stocks.

OTCBB:LENF: Exploded from .75 on  September  1st  to   6.28  October
14th. Up over 700%.

OTCBB:AZGS:  Closed  at .50 on September 1st. This bad boy closed at
2.00 on October 7th, Up 300%.

These are  the  types  of  gains  you  can  find  with small unknown
companies. You may agree it is hard to get these types of gains from
large cap stocks. The question you need to answer  for  yourself  is
Will HRAI be next to power higher?

About HouseRaising Inc.

HouseRaising  was  formed in 1999 to utilize experiences gained from
40 years in the design/build  business  to combine the advantages of
today's   technology    with    local    homebuilding    operations.
HouseRaising's  focus  is its management system and business process
that allows the duplication of a time-tested and successful regional
homebuilding operation in 150 locations simultaneously.

HouseRaising  does  not  own  land,   nor  does  the  company  build
speculative homes.  HouseRaising  is  a  design/build  company  that
markets  its  products and services to homebuyers and small builders
who have customers desiring  to  build a unique home. HouseRaising's
regional operations are staffed with local  employees  and  builders
that  utilize  an  electronic management process to pre-sell, design
and build quality  residences  on  a  lot  owned  by the homebuyers.
HouseRaising pre-arranges financing  for  projects  secured  in  the
names of the buyers.

HRI   owns   an   Internet   based   management   process   that  is
revolutionizing the way  custom  homes  are  designed and built. The
company receives  revenues  from  royalties  and  from  net pro fits
realized    from    regional    design/build    operations.   Though
HouseRaising's intellectual  property  and  franchise  is unique and
sophisticated, our business is easy to understand and follow.

HRI    functions    through    two    wholly-owned     subsidiaries,
HouseRaisingUSA, LLC and HouseRaisingAcademy, LLC.

HouseRaisingUSA is.

HouseRaisingUSA,  LLC  (HR-USA)  will  establish  12  zones  and 150
regional  design/build  and  renovation  companies.  These  regional
companies function as  design/build  and  renovation operations that
each sells, designs and builds 50 custom  homes  and  50  renovation
projects  annually.  HouseRaisingUSA  is  the  people  side  of  the
business,  linking  homebuyers,  homebuilders  to affiliated vendors
essential to create quality homes.

HouseRaisingAcademy is.

HouseRaisingAcademy,  LLC  (HRA)   is   an  Internet  based  process
management and training operation, providing electronic support  and
training for design/build and renovation franchisees.

The  Academy  identifies  the who, what, how, when, where and why of
3,400 tasks conducted  on  each  project  thereby  ensuring that the
tasks are completed successfully each time and every time.

HRA  will make online seminars and training available to homebuyers,
homebuilders  and  vendors.   The  Academy  also  provides  national
marketing for  affiliated  builders  and  vendors.  (Source: Company
Website)

Recent Headlines. Go Read the Full Stories!

HouseRaising (OTCBB HRAI) Issues Development Projections for System
C and Financial Guidance in Sales

HouseRaising Hires  Former  CEO  of  US  Sprint  Charles  Skibo  as
Chairman and CEO

HouseRaising  Completes Going Public Transaction and Announces Name
Change

If you think HRAI is a  good  investment  and may go higher, you may
not want to wait until it's too late.  Many  of  these  stocks  have
really been performing for investors lately. Good Luck and Succesful
Trading!

Information   within   this   publication  contains  future  looking
statements within the meaning of  Section  27A of the Securities Act
of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.  Any
statements  that  express  or  involve  discussions  with respect to
predictions, expectations, beliefs,  plans, projections, objectives,
goals,  assumptions  or  future  events  or  performance   are   not
statements  of historical fact and may be future looking statements.
Future looking statements are  based  on expectations, estimates and
projections at the time the  statements  are  made  that  involve  a
number  of  risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results
or events to  differ  materially  from  those presently anticipated.
Future looking statements in this action may be  identified  through
the   use  of  words  such  as  projects,  foresee,  expects,  will,
anticipates, estimates, believes, understands  or that by statements
indicating certain actions may, could, or might occur. As with  many
microcap  stocks,  todays  company has additional risk factors worth
noting. The company has a going  concern opinion from its auditor, a
large accumulated deficit, a limited operating history,notes payable
to related and unrelated parties, nominal revenue in its most recent
quarter,a nominal cash position and the need  to  raise  capital.  A
failure  to  raise  capital  could  cause  the  company to go out of
business. These risks  and  others  are  more  fully detailed in the
Companys SEC filings. We strongly urge you to review them before you
invest. The Publisher of this newsletter does not represent that the
information contained in this message states all material  facts  or
does  not  omit  a  material  fact  necessary to make the statements
therein not misleading.  Read  the  compay's  SEC filings before you
invest. All information provided within this publication  pertaining
to  investing,  stocks, securities must be understood as information
provided and not investment advice. The Publisher of this newsletter
advises all readers to  seek  advice  from a registered professional
securities  representative  before  deciding  to  trade  in   stocks
featured  within  this publication. None of the material within this
report shall  be  construed  as  any  kind  of  investment advice or
solicitation.  Many  of  these  companies  are  on  the   verge   of
bankruptcy.  You can lose all your money by investing in this stock.
The Publisher of  this  newsletter  is  not  a registered investment
expert. Subscribers should not view  information  herein  as  legal,
tax,   accounting  or  investment  advice.  Any  reference  to  past
performances of companies  are  specially  selected to be referenced
based on the favorable performance of  these  companies.  You  would
need  perfect  timing  to acheive the results in the examples given.
There can be no  assurance  of  that happening. Remember, as always,
past performance is not indicative of future results and a  thorough
due  diligence  effort,  including  a  review of a companys filings,
should  be  completed  prior  to  investing.  The  publisher  has no
relationship with LENF or AZGS. In compliance  with  the  Securities
Act  of 1933, Section17b, the Publisher of this newsletter discloses
the receipt of five  thousand  dollars  from  a  third party, not an
officer, director or affiliate shareholder of the  company  for  the
circulation  of  this  report.   Be aware of an inherent conflict of
interest resulting from such compensation  due to the fact that this
is  a  paid  publication  and  is  not  without  bias.  All  factual
information  in  this  report  was  gathered  from  public  sources,
including but not limited  to  Company  Websites,  SEC  filings  and
Company  Press  Releases.  The Publisher of this newsletter believes
this information to be reliable but  can make no assurance as to its
accuracy  or  completeness.  Use  of  the   material   within   this
publication constitutes your acceptance of these terms.