Subject: Give your partner more pleasure

From: "siobhan robinson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 04:21:57 -1100

"My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She
thinks
it's natural" -Thomas, CA

"I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my
length from 2"
to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit

Realistic gains quickly

to be a stud press
here

If you will take the trouble to consult your dictionary, you will find
that demons may be either good or bad, like any other class of beings

Oranjestad, Aruba, po
b 1200

It is possible, agreed the Wizard, if this proves to be the path she
usually takes Originally all demons were good, yet of late years people have
come to consider all demons evil