Subject: Update: Medical Marvel

From: "ardelle morrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:04:53 -1000

no doctor visits required

Recapture your youth and Feel the Energy

For Many, This is a Powerful Second Chance

press here to read
about

This common element can change the way you experience the next half of your
life

-----Original Message-----

From: Aruba PO1200 Oranjestad [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, March 5, 2004 7:50AM

To: coy; [email-masked]; jacquetta; natalia; maud

Subject: fully living life

no thank you address on link above

Hamericans is bloomin' green, he remarked, so youse can stand for
Hamerican, right enough.

No other wissitors is such blarsted fools.

But yon's the palace, an' I s'pose 'is Majesty'll give ye a 'ot reception.
Eureka was frantic with terror, and tried to scratch and bite, so the next
moment she was dropped to the floor, Did you see that, Dorothy? she gasped.