Subject: enhance your anatomy

From: "janey lane" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 12:52:22 +0700

LONGZ capsules feature an exclusive blend of natural supplements that have
been proven to increase and improve circulation to the groin. During
arousal, you will experience harder and stronger erections

90% of males were interested in improving their sexual stamina,
performance, and the size of their manhood. Are you one of the 90%?

I'm 67 years old. I was very wary of putting my details on the Internet,
but I am very pleased that it worked out for me. Your product arrived only 2
days after I placed the order, and the packaging was very discreet, which
was perfect for me. I was shocked at how quickly the pills took effect, and
I did attempt the exercises as well, which I found simple and easy to
understand. I now have loads of energy, and feel like a new man. I can't
thank you enough! Ronald, Phoenix

check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

http://www.instantitemdelivery.com/lg/

address on site along with no more feature

Tell me, what holds you to the Earth, and makes a stone fall to the ground?
Attraction of gravitation, said Rob, promptly. Exactly
That is one force I refer to, said the Demon