Subject: Money Judgements and Child Support

From: "lorelei mccoy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 13:42:27 -0600

High Income in a major profession.
In business for yourself but not by yourself.
Flexible hours.
Associates earning 5,000US to 12,000US per mo. 
Impressive training and support.

http://b.12jb.megabettersolution.com/j/
Detailed information or to un-subscribe or to see our address.

Testimonial from Dave F., in Nebraska; First of all, I want to tell you
that I am going to be my own first customer. I won a judgment against a man,
but he closed his shop, took my property and disappeared. Thanks to the
information you gave me, I found him THREE DAYS AFTER RECEIVING YOUR
TRAINING MANUAL. I will use the knowledge gained from you to collect what he
owes me. Thank you again. As far as I'm concerned, your training course has
more than paid for itself already.

It was about three o'clock in the morning when Rob, moving restlessly in
his sleep, accidently touched with his right hand the indicator of the
machine which was fastened to his left wrist, setting it a couple of points
to the south of east. He was, of course, unaware of the slight alteration in
his course, which was destined to prove of serious importance in the near
future
For the boy's fatigue induced him to sleep far beyond daybreak, and during
this period of unconsciousness he was passing over the face of European
countries and approaching the lawless and dangerous dominions of the Orient