Subject: CONGRATULATIONS.

From: lottery_uk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:03:16 -0600

FROM:JOHN BENTLEY, THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

                 RESULTS FOR PROMOTIONAL DRAW

NATIONWIDE LOTTO UK wishes to inform you of the results of her 
Promotional draws held on the 30th OCTOBER, 2004. We are happy to 
officially inform you that you have emerged a winner under our Third 
Category Draws, which is part of our promotional draws.
Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 
40,000 names/email addresses of individuals and companies from Africa, 
America, Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe, Middle East, and New Zealand 
as part of our International Promotions Program.

Your Lottery Claim is attached to ticket number 44-3-2, with serial 
number 708-4, and drew the lucky numbers 03 13 20 31 33 45 (27) to 
emerge 
one of the third category winners.

You have consequently been awarded a lump sum pay out of £1,500,000.00 
(One Million Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds) in cash, which 
is the winning payout for Third Category winners. This is from the 
total prize money of £9,000,000.00 shared between 6 international 
winners 
in the category.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with HERITAGE FINANCE LTD  insured in your 
name. 
In your best interest and also to avoid mix up of numbers and names of 
any kind, we request that you keep the entire details of your award 
strictly from public notice until the process of transferring your 
claims 
has been completed, and your funds remitted to your account. This is 
part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous 
acts by 
participants/nonparticipants of this program.

We also wish to bring to your notice our end of year (2004) high 
stakes where you stand a chance of winning up to £12,00,000.00, we hope 
that with a part of your prize you will participate.

Please contact your claims agent immediately, to begin your
claims process;

MR. DENNIS HAMMOND
FOREIGN DEPARTMENT MANAGER,
HERITAGE FINANCE LTD.
PHONE: +44-20-7060-0194
FAX:  +44-20-7504-8533
EMAIL: [email-masked]

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated 
account of your choice.

Remember, you must contact your claim agent not later than two weeks of 
recieving this mail. After this date, all funds will be returned as 
unclaimed.

NOTE: For easy reference and identification, Find below your reference 
and Batch numbers, remember to quote these numbers in every one of your 
correspondence with your claims agent/Company.

REFERENCE NUMBER: 3NW-8
BATCH NUMBER: FN-112

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being 
part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,

LOTTERY COORDINATOR
NATIONWIDE LOTTO UK
SOUTH PARK BUSINESS CENTRE
310 GREEN LANE, ILFORD,
IG1 1XT, ESSEX.
Phone: +44-70 4010 6614
Fax:+44-20-8181-6281
www.nationwidelotto-uk.com 

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will 
result to disqualification. Please do not reply to this mail. Contact 
your claims 
agent.(TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY)

___________________________________________________________________________
Mail Sent from webmail at the 
Siskiyou County Off Road Riders Website
www.scorr.us