Subject: Now you can be more popular with women

From: "gita hunt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 08:27:25 -0200

This website will explain the benefits of LONGZ, help answer some of your
questions, and give you the chance to order and get FREE bottles at no extra
charge.

Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please
her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience
more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse.
86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more
'full' sexually.

Check out the only Male
Enhancement formula with a free DVD

My girlfriend has been blown away by the gains I have achieved with your
Black Label Formula and the exercises. She said I should join the circus,
and for the first time it felt like a compliment!-Ben, New Zealand

i am busy, no thank you, go above

The palace was surrounded by a cordon of the king's own life guards, who
admitted no one save those who presented proper credentials.
There's only
one thing to do; thought Rob, and that's to walk straight in, as I haven't
any friends to give me a regular introduction

So he boldly advanced to the gate, where he found himself stopped by
crossed carbines and a cry of Halt! Excuse me, said Rob; I'm in a hurry