Subject: Gourmet Healthy Coffee now available!

From: "Luis Flood" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 00:36:05 -0600

You have just been contacted to introduce you to a great business opportunity
now

just coming to North America!

We are 10 year old Malaysian company. (well established)

Operating successfully in over 14 countries, (soon to be 100)

$130 Million Dollars in sales last year alone (not some small want-a-be
start-up)

Over 1 Million consumers (you can’t fool a million people)

Success based on a 2000 year old ingredient known to promote a Healthier

Mind and Body and then incorporating this wonderful ingredient into Coffee,

North Americans Drink 3-5 cups of coffee per day. That is over 500 Million cups
consumed daily!!

(2000 years! That's long history of evidence and an established market of coffee
drinkers, no training required)

If you drink coffee or know someone who drinks coffee then you have the basics
to creating a 6 figure income in a short time!!

Check us out go here