Subject: now I am a new man

From: "maryanna carr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:42:04 +0100

You've seen our pills on TV, in your local health stores, and on the Web,
and the question you have been asking yourself is - do they really work? The
answer is YES!

90% of males were interested in improving their sexual stamina,
performance, and the size of their manhood. Are you one of the 90%?

My name is Charles, and I wanted to thank you for your personal attention
(and answers to my extra questions), your support team is exceptional and
made me feel like a real valued customer. Keep it up and thanks again!
-Charles, Ontario

check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

http://odaf.BPv4.fastwaywealth.com/lg/

po box in link above and you can say no thank you for future

The black-bearded chieftain was still reclining upon his pillows, but Rob
bowed before him, and by means of signs managed to ask for a band of
warriors to assist him in assaulting the town. The chieftain appeared to
doubt the wisdom of the enterprise, not being able to understand how the boy
could expect to succeed; but he graciously issued the required order, and by
the time Rob reached the city gate he found a large group of Tatars gathered
to support him, while the entire camp, roused to interest in the
proceedings, stood looking on
Rob cared little for the quarrel between the Turks and Tatars, and under
ordinary circumstances would have refused to side with one or the other; but
he knew he could not hope to recover his electrical machines unless the city
was taken by the band of warriors who had befriended him, so he determined
to force an entrance for them