Subject: greatly improve your stamina

From: "eli knight" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:28:12 -0700

male enhancement and performance system

90% of males were interested in improving their sexual stamina,
performance, and the size of their manhood. Are you one of the 90%?

I'm 67 years old. I was very wary of putting my details on the Internet,
but I am very pleased that it worked out for me. Your product arrived only 2
days after I placed the order, and the packaging was very discreet, which
was perfect for me. I was shocked at how quickly the pills took effect, and
I did attempt the exercises as well, which I found simple and easy to
understand. I now have loads of energy, and feel like a new man. I can't
thank you enough! Ronald, Phoenix

check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

http://bye.8.genuineproductidentity.com/lg/

i am busy, no thank you, go above

Murder! Help! Fire and blazes! he cried, as he felt the glow of the coals
beneath him. I'll be roasted, after all! Here; help, Fatty, help! The fat
chief sprang to his feet and came to the rescue
He reached up, caught Rob by the heels, and pulled him down to the ground,
away from the fire