Subject: SOLICITING FOR A BUSINESS PARTNER

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:56:05 -0800

MAGNUM TRUST BANK LIMITED,
67 MARINA LAGOS,
LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.

Dear Sir/Madams

  I am Dr. Isaac Osadebe an employee at the Magnum trust bank Lagos, Nigeria.In
my Department we abandoned sum US$14.5M (fourteen million five hundred thousand
US dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer Mr.Larry
Winston who died along with his family in November 2002 in a plane crash,an
Kenya airways flight with registration number 5Y-BEN which departed from
Nairobi to destination Lagos.

  Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next
of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless
some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated
in our banking guide lines and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all
his
supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash

leaving nobody behind for the claim.

  It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business
proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation
to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming
for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed
bill.The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that if such money remained
unclaimed after five years, the money will be transferred into the bank
treasury as unclaimed fund. I agree that 30% of this money will be for you
asrespect to the provision of a foreign account , 5% will be set aside for
expenses incurred during the business and 65% be for me.

  Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged,
you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased
indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone
and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where the
money
willbe transfer.Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or
email the text of the application.I will not fail to bring to your notice
that
this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom
of
fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer, as i
am the account
officer in charge of the late Larry 's account. You should contact me as
soon as you receive this mail.Please reply to me through [email-masked]

Best regards

Dr. Isaac Osadebe

__________________________________________________________________
Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free: l'adsl piu' veloce e' gratis!
Naviga libero dai costi fissi con Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free, l'adsl Free
piu' veloce in Italia. In piu', se ti abboni entro il 13 dicembre 2004,
navighi gratis fino al 31 marzo 2005 e non paghi il costo di adesione.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/