Subject: MicroCaps can Equal Macro Profits

From: "Frye" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 07:46:36 +0300

VFTR - GET IN NOW - WILL EXPLODE IN NEXT 5 DAYS - THIS STOCK IS UNDISCOVERED ST0CK GEM

Visual Frontier Inc. is supplier of companies like TEAC and LITE ON

VFTR - Sign New Contract to Supply HDD Storage Products to MRT Communication

VFTR*VFTR*VFTR*VFTR*VFTR*VFTR*VFTR*VFTR*VFTR

GET IN "VFTR" NOW! HUGE NEWS  - Sign New Contract to Supply HDD Storage Products to MRT Communication

GET IN "VFTR" NOW! HUGE NEWS  - Sign New Contract to Supply HDD Storage Products to MRT Communication
GET IN "VFTR" NOW! HUGE NEWS  - Sign New Contract to Supply HDD Storage Products to MRT Communication

Watch out for it . Jump on board on Thursday and Friday..  Stock expected to SOAR - Read news at the 
end of this profile. It will explode!!

Visual Frontier Inc. is supplier of companies like TEAC and LITE ON

Speculative target price in 1-2 days: $2.37 - 2.99

Speculative target price in 10 days : $3.46

 MicroCap Marketing PLAY OF THE WEEK for our investors is Visual Frontier Inc.  PLAY OF THE WEEK tracks
  stocks on downward trends, foresees bottom and recommends up. VFTR is our next profile :

Visual Frontier is a service provider in the design and manufacture of portable electronic products/
components. We provide our customers with cutting-edge designs/service/products which combine 
outstanding performance, sleek styling, and impeccable reliability. Visual Frontier is engaged in 
the computer peripheral industry, primarily related to optical storage devices focused on CD-RW drives 
with DVD read capability, known as combo drives, for such OEM customers as Lite-On Semiconductor and 
Teac.

NEWS--------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>

TAIPEI, Taiwan, Dec 29, 2004 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Visual Frontier Inc. (VFTR) 
announced that it has signed a contract with Taiwanese electronics dealer MRT Communication Ltd.  
to supply various hard disk enclosure products to be distributed to customers in Taiwan, the United 
States and Germany. Under the agreement Visual Frontier will provide 3.5" and 2.5" HDD (USB 2.0 and 
1394 interfaces) to be sold under various brand names through MRT Communication and its customers 
worldwide. 

Founded in Taiwan with customers in the United States and Germany, MRT Communication's major businesses
 include a comprehensive line of personal storage computer products for home and office use. MRT 
 Communication focuses on data communication product lines with USB, IEEE1394, IDE, and Serial ATA 
 interface converter products. 

Visual Frontier believes this recent contract is an affirmation of the company's design and production 
capability and demonstrates the competitiveness and overall market appeal of the company's wide array 
of design efforts. Visual Frontier is proud that its products are to be marketed by MRT Communication. 
With the help of companies like MRT, Visual Frontier plans to continue to supply its customers with 
both well designed and technologically advanced products at a reasonable price. 

Speculative target price in 1-2 days: $2.37 - 2.99

Speculative target price in 10 days : $3.46

Read below before you invest:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within the meaning of Section 
27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any 
statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, 
beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance are not 
statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking statements." Forward looking statements 
are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve 
a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially 
from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through 
the use of words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects", "estimates," "believes," "understands" 
"will," "part of: "anticipates," or that by statements indicating certain actions "may," "could," or 
"might" occur. All information provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks, 
securities must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. Emerging Equity 
Alert advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities 
representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the material 
within this report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice. Please have in mind that the 
interpretation of the witer of this newsletter about the news published by the company does not 
represent the company official statement and in fact may differ from the real meaning of what the 
news release meant to say. Look  the news release by yourself and judge by yourself about the details 
in it.

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of VFTR shares prior to the publication of 
this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due to our 
intent to profit from the liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after 
positive statements have been made regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there is an 
inherent conflict of interest in our statements and opinions. Readers of this publication are 
cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain 
assumptions and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that could cause results 
to differ materially from those set forth in the forward- looking statements. 

Please be advised that nothing within this email shall constitute a solicitation or an invitation 
to get position in or sell any security mentioned herein. This newsletter is neither a registered 
investment advisor nor affiliated with any broker or dealer. This newsletter was paid $21300 from 
third party to send this report.  All statements made are our express opinion only and should be 
treated as such. We may own, take position and sell any securities mentioned at any time. This 
report includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation 
Reform Act of 1995. These statements may include terms as "expect", "believe", "may", "will", "move",
"undervalued" and "intend" or similar terms.