Subject: Reading books on odd subjects just for the fun of it.

From: "Sloan J. Joan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 02:38:29 -0300

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.05

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

Try to build bridges of understanding.
Each ad was coded and tracked for precise measurement of results.
Dravid and co arrive today - Financial Express.
Benefits of Super Bowl advertising Controversy is newsworthy No matter
your thoughts on Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction, it's hard to
dispute the payoff.
Lockergnome news letter helps fix your computer problems.
bd (12 hours ago)Dravid and co arrive todayFinancial Express.
while the technology behind this site is amazing, the "clearness" of
their terms and conditions are a bit fuzzy.
com - Apr 17, 2007Charismatic middleweight contender Edison 'Pantera'
Miranda, checked in today from his training camp in Puerto Rico after
another grueling workout in .
Tseng Tsao, a 12th century philosopher said, "The nice thing about
simplicity is its useful wisdom. Unbiased review of the highest paying
affiliate programs. I'm guessing he'll be very busy as word spreads
about the controversial ad that was rejected.