Subject: That's what we really need in this country to help farmers: a hemp industry.

From: "Douglas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 15:38:57 +0400

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

I have now noticed that if I eat just one thing containing the HFC my
diarrhea returns. Maybe in time they will also release whole-grain foods
or switch everything over to whole grains. These whole-grain cereals
from General Mills are a good part of that outstanding nutrition.
Heck, we even have doctors from Yale University Center backing this
study and saying, yep, this is an obvious conclusion.
There's another reason: when you consume refined grains, they actually
strip nutrition out of your body.
I think even though we do tend to be overweight and obese as a nation,
very few people are aware of how they actually got there.
This is what prevents diseases like beriberi.
And here's something even more shocking: many people still haven't
figured out the link between the choices they make and their level of
body weight or body health.
So now, let's take a look at a healthy person, someone making wise food
choices, and starting off their morning right.
No wonder there is an Obeseity problem in the US.
You won't find this in mainstream distribution.
They will probably ignore you or tell you that corn syrup makes it taste
better.
All the white flour is going to wear off.
In other words, start exercising, increase your lean body mass by
engaging in strength training. Adams also serves as the executive
director of the Consumer Wellness Center, a non-profit consumer
protection group, and regularly pursues cycling, nature photography,
Capoeira and Pilates.
Why can't lobbyists appeal to the FDA to regulate this atrocity?
I don't mean they're zero carb foods.
So obviously the HFC is being used in their foods as well.
I think even though we do tend to be overweight and obese as a nation,
very few people are aware of how they actually got there.
What's this "enriched" anyway?
By the time it's white, bleached flour that's shipped off for human
consumption, it's depleted of its nutrients. Syrup, of course, which is
liquid refined carbs that go into your bloodstream even faster. No
wonder there is an Obeseity problem in the US. So, they take all of
this, they put it in their bodies, and they go off to work in this kind
of nervous wreck state where their organs are stressed out and
overworked.
Spend a lot of time in front of the television.
That's because your body adapts to the level and intensity of physical
exercise you choose to pursue.
It seems that a soda a day does, in fact, promotes diabetes and weight
gain.
" This might be a review for all of you who are familiar with this
information, but I've got to cover this for the new readers.