Subject: It's the body composition, stupid!

From: "Lazarus Diaz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 07:00:59 -0500

News Releases Warming Investors Up On GPSI

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Symbol: GPSI
Close: $0.031

Recent news releases have excited investors. Heavy trading pushed share
prices up to highs of $0.08 (UP 266%). Closing at $0.031 (UP 3%) we
expect to see more traffic and prices shooting up all week. This one is
getting started. Don't miss it. Get on GPSI first thing Tuesday!

about the ice-cream fiasco,I was reading the comments on that news site.
There's a reason why their bodies didn't get that size with just diet
and exercise.
Even using skimmed milk, you should get an advantage over whey.
It's the measure of organ mass and function.
I'm happy with your definition. It's not just bodybuilders, either.
Who does he think he's kidding?
The health insurance one doesn't, though. Has anyone read Dan Imhoff's
latest book Farm Fight: The Citizen's Guide to a Food and Farm Bill?
But, um, how do you spray butter?
Well then, how about going back and reading the first part of my post.
It's not just bodybuilders, either.
If you can't, don't start it.
As a woman, I don't know many women who are attracted to bodybuilder
type guys, so I'm thinking that can't be a reason, since it doesn't work
on the masses. Those that use steroids, well, they don't look so hot.
Humans are not wild and have survived and flourished due to their
ability to solve problems and find new answers to problems.
Second, make your existent body well-lived in and a damn good deal
muscle. I've seen young children who drink milk and plays physical games
everday, but still don't change from their form.
I wonder if the adults in that city experienced any weight loss as well.
I've lately been using the land 'o lakes light kind of butter with some
canola oil in it.
I wonder what it tastes like?
That's the only broad observation I think we need to make.
jb said:I build my muscles with meat, fish, fruit and vegetables. It's
not something that anyone can do.
I don't think I'm looking for non-existence - I enjoy my body and what
it can do. I'll try to put a post up with the answer on my site if I get
time. Be able to open tight jar lids with a flick of the fingers?
Supplement with a shake if you like, but don't buy the ones that are
loaded with toxic ingredients. We are all mortal, and all we can do is
aspire to maintain the highest quality of life while we are alive.
An End to the Milk Controversy?
and what i noticed was that people hardly walked. The top line looks
like a bunch of fat bugs. Our food system is so far out of whack, it's
hard to do better - although I'd love to. But, I do not like the over
built look.
I was surprised by the article because it said that Germany and the U.
It's the body composition, stupid!
that's extra cals people don't really need.
I'm happy with your definition.
It would all get flavored pretty evenly.
about the ice-cream fiasco,I was reading the comments on that news site.
From that posting, I think you love your dad and are frustrated with his
inability to understand what you're trying to tell him.
i have no idea what they are talking about here.
" My mother married my father for his bodybuilders body, and even though
I wasn't around him I do like my men to be athletic and muscular. And,
as boggling, the admittedly weak; carrying on their sub-par survival of
the unfittest. I've seen young children who drink milk and plays
physical games everday, but still don't change from their form. Please
take all of my comments here to be from someone basically your dad's age
and from someone who clearly doesn't know anything real about your
circumstances outside of what you've written here. about the ice-cream
fiasco,I was reading the comments on that news site.
It really showed what happens when a whole community decides to change.
An entire website devoted to building one muscle, that's hilarious.
By acknowledging it, you'd show that you value his attention and
abilities.
He disappeared - and then came back for a bit. I would rather say, FAST
GOOD and Trans Fat !
I remember a woman once saying, "Who would want to be with a
bodybuilder. So, I agree with the OECD: you should take this data with
many grains of salt. I've never appreciated this argument. If you're
trying to put on muscle, don't drink reduced fat milk, don't separate
your eggs, and don't trim your meat.