Subject: Reviewers needed for IEEE Com Mag issue on traffic measurements

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 12:30:34 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)

--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
From: Tom Chen <[email-masked]>
Subject: request for reviewers for IEEE Com Mag issue on network traffic
 measurements
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" ; format="flowed"

I am inviting volunteers to review papers submitted to the IEEE
Communications Magazine issue on "Network Traffic Measurements and
Experiments".  Many papers have been submitted and need to be reviewed
by mid-December.  If interested, please send email to me at
[email-masked]

Tom Chen
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
SMU
Dallas, TX 75275-0338 USA
tel: 214-768-8541

--- End Forwarded Message ---

+---------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Nevil Brownlee                     Director, Technology Development |
| Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x8941        ITSS, The University of Auckland |
|   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------P