From: "Wang, Hai" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 10:57:39 -0000

Hello Nevil Brownlee,
        Thank you very much. By the way I want to know if  the source code
of NeTraMet windows version is available now?
Regards!
Hai Wang

>Hello Hai Wang:

>        I tried to run NeTraMet in a PC running winNT4.0, I followed the
> readme for the instruction, but I couldn't proceed it because I couldn't
get
> several procedures done written in the Readme file:

You've been trying to use the DOS version of NeTraMet on a Windows PC,
which is why you're puzzled by references to 'packet drivers.'

Try the Windows version, which you'll find as MSW_NTM44b6.zip in
the beta-versions directory of the NeTraMet distribution sites.

> PS: I am wondering whether there is any other impelemtations besides
> NetRaMet?

I presume you mean 'implementations of RTFM?'  IBM research did one 
for AIX, but never issued a public release.  I'd be delighted to hear 
of any others ...

Cheers, Nevil

+---------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Nevil Brownlee                     Director, Technology Development |
| Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x8941        ITSS, The University of Auckland |
|   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------P

Cheers!
Hai Wang

Accuris Limited,
East Point Bussiness Park,    Direct: +353 1 8875582
Dublin 3,                                Fax   : +353 1 8875100
Ireland