Subject: new IPFX mailing list and archive

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 14:57:36 -0500

RTFM list members,

The following is a general announcement of the new mailing list and web
archive for our Internet Protocol Flow eXport (IPFX) effort.

If you wish to participate in the IPFX effor please join the "ipfx"
mailing list and continue the discussion there.  (See subscription
instructions below.)

I have also created a web site to host the mailing list archive:

   http://net.doit.wisc.edu/ipfx/

which will soon also be known as "http://ipfx.doit.wisc.edu".
If you would like to use this site for other IPFX content, feel free to
contact me.

Dave

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 NAME
    `IPFX' - Internet Protocol Flow eXport

 DESCRIPTION
    Internet Protocol Flow eXport (IPFX) is an effort to standardize
    flow export.

 Mailing List
    The `IPFX' mailing list is a list for discussion about
    standardizing "Internet Protocol Flow eXport" (IPFX). This list
    is hosted by the Division of Information Technology's Network
    Services group at the University of Wisconsin - Madison.

    Once subscribed (see below), you can post to the list by
    directing email to:

       [email-masked]

    To subscribe, send email to:

       [email-masked]

    containing:

       subscribe ipfx

    Subsequently, you should receive an automatic response that will
    request that you verify your request to become a member of the
    list, to which you must reply with the authentication
    information there-in. Then, in response to your reply, you
    should receive a welcome message. If you have any questions
    about the administrative policies of this list's manager, please
    contact:

       [email-masked]

 Mailing List Archives
    The list archive is available at:

       http://net.doit.wisc.edu/ipfx/list/

 IPFX Resources
       http://www.ietf.org/
       http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/aaa-charter.html

-- 
[email-masked]  http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka  ARS:N9HZF  Madison, WI