Subject: Agenda for IPFX BOF at London IETF

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:25:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all:

1) Apologies to those who receive multiple copies of this posting
2) There will be a BOF on IP Flow Export at the London IETF, the
   draft agenda appears below
3) Details of IPFX are available at http://net.doit.wisc.edu/ipfx/

DRAFT IPFX BOF Agenda for IETF 51, London, August 2001

    Thursday, 9 August, 0900-1130

 1. Agenda bashing.

 2. Discussion of IPFX Requirements
    Starting with Internet Draft: draft-quittek-ipfx-req-00.txt
    (published June 2001)

 3. Current state of IP flow export
    To what extent can we separate the definition of flows from
    the transport mechanism for flow data?

 4. Discussion of charter, goals & milestones for the
    proposed new IPFX Working Group.  Relationship of IPFX
    to other IETF Working Groups

 5. Considreration of work items raised in the charter discussion.

 6. Brief (5~10 minutes) presentations of existing and proposed 
    Flow Export systems.  If you wish to make such a presentation, 
    please email one of the BOF chairs, [email-masked] or 
    [email-masked].

Cheers, Nevil (IPFX BOF co-chair)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                   Director, Technology Development
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x8941      ITSS, The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand