Subject: [Rtfm] rtfm mailing list change

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 16:22:09 +1200

Hello everyone:

My network operations folk have reworked the way we run mailing lists
here in Auckland, sorry for the disruption.

The list address has changed, it's now  [email-masked]

There's a web page for users of the rtfm mailing list at

    http://list.auckland.ac.nz/mailman/listinfo/rtfm

Cheers, Nevil

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                   Director, Technology Development
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941     ITSS, The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland
http://www.auckland.ac.nz/
_______________________________________________
Rtfm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://list.auckland.ac.nz/mailman/listinfo/rtfm