Subject: Corrected: IETF-63 RTGWG Agenda

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 02:42:34 -0700

Notice draft-atlas-bryant-shand-lf-timers-00 below.

RTGWG will meet:

> TUESDAY, August 2, 2005
> 1815-1945 Afternoon Session III
> Room 353      RTG     rtgwg   Routing Area Working Group

Agenda below:

   1.  Agenda bashing, aministrivia (chairs)              [5m]  00:05
   3.  draft-ietf-rtgwg-rfc3682bis-05                     [5m]  00:10
   4.  draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-spec-base-04 (Alia)         [10m] 00:20
   5.  draft-ietf-rtgwg-microloop-analysis-00 (Alex)      [10m] 00:30
   6.  draft-atlas-bryant-shand-lf-timers-00.txt          [10m] 00:40
       Discussion                                         [10m] 00:50
   7.  draft-francois-ordered-fib-00 (Olivier)            [10m] 01:00
       Discussion                                         [10m] 01:10
   8.  draft-miao-ttl-partition-00 (Miao)                 [10m] 01:20
       Discussion                                         [10m] 01:30
--
Alex

_______________________________________________
Rtgwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg