Subject: draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-framework-05.txt

From: mike shand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 16:14:53 +0000

This is just a refresh of references etc. and I added a reference to a new 
scheme [SIMULA] of which I have become aware, which is an example of a 
packet marking scheme.

	Mike

_______________________________________________
Rtgwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg

---

From: Tarik Cicic <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 10:45:46 +0100

Hi Mike,

	Amund Kvalbein and myself from Simula Research Laboratory will be  
attending the Dallas meeting.  We would be happy to present and  
discuss our reroute scheme with interested participants.

	Best regards,

Tarik Cicic, Post.Doc.
Simula Research Laboratory
PB. 134                                      Tel. (+47) 93 05 02 49
1325 Lysaker                           Fax. (+47) 67 82 82 01
Norway

On Mar 6, 2006, at 5:14 PM, mike shand wrote:

> This is just a refresh of references etc. and I added a reference  
> to a new scheme [SIMULA] of which I have become aware, which is an  
> example of a packet marking scheme.
>
> 	Mike
>