Subject: A new I-D: remote LFAPs

From: "Hokelek, Ibrahim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 14:38:17 -0400

Hi all,

We have just submitted the following draft in which we describe a new 
loop-free IP fast reroute mechanism by introducing the concept of 
pre-computed remote Loop-Free Alternate Paths (rLFAPs). Our new draft
completely prevents micro-loops for single link failures and quickly 
converges to a loop-free path in case of multiple link failures.

We would very much appreciate if you could review our draft and provide 
your comments and suggestions. We are going to make a presentation of
our 
ideas in the 69th IETF meeting in Chicago.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hokelek-rlfap-00.txt

Regards,
Ibrahim Hokelek

|---------------------------------|
|  Ibrahim Hokelek                | 
|  Telcordia Technologies, Inc.   |
|  Piscataway, NJ                 |
|  Phone: 732-699-3905            |
|  Fax:   732-336-7013            |
|---------------------------------|

_______________________________________________
rtgwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg