Subject: Analysis of IPFRR

From: Michael Menth <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:12:31 +0100

Hi,

here is the URL to the presentation about the analysis of IPFRR I gave 
in the Routing Area Open Meeting on 12/05/07:
http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/staff/menth/Publications/ietf70-RtgAreaOpenMeeting-IP-FRR.ppt
Here is the link to the paper:
http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/TR/tr432.pdf

Comments are welcome.

Regards,

    Michael

-- 
Dr. Michael Menth, Assistant Professor
University of Wuerzburg, Institute of Computer Science
Am Hubland, D-97074 Wuerzburg, Germany, room B206
phone: (+49)-931/888-6644, fax: (+49)-931/888-6632
mailto:[email-masked]
http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/research/ngn

_______________________________________________
rtgwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg

---

From: Olivier Bonaventure <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:43:52 +0100

Hi,
> http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/TR/tr432.pdf

For another analysis You can also find an analysis of IPFRR techniques
based on several real networks in chapter 3 of Pierre Francois' PhD.
thesis available from

http://inl.info.ucl.ac.be/publications/improving-convergence-ip-routing-protocols

Another paper in improving notvia will be presented tomorrow at
Conext2007. It will soon be available on

http://inl.info.ucl.ac.be/publications/improving-efficiency-and-manageability-notvia

and from the conference website (http://www.co-next.net)

Best regards,

Olivier

-- 
http://inl.info.ucl.ac.be , Universite catholique de Louvain, Belgium