Subject: [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-menth-ipfrr-routing-optimization-00]

From: Michael Menth <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 15:14:18 +0200

Hi all,

we just submitted a draft containing a summary of observations we made 
when playing with IP-FRR techniques.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-menth-ipfrr-routing-optimization

We believe this is of interest to this working group and would like to 
give a short presentation in Maastricht.

Kind regards,

    Michael

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-menth-ipfrr-routing-optimization-00
Datum: 	Mon, 5 Jul 2010 05:39:14 -0700 (PDT)
Von: 	IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
An: 	[email-masked]
CC: 
[email-masked],[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-menth-ipfrr-routing-optimization-00.txt has been successfully submitted by Michael Menth and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-menth-ipfrr-routing-optimization
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Routing Optimization with IP Fast Reroute
Creation_date:	 2010-07-05
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 6

Abstract:
This draft gives a summary of findings about routing optimization of
not-via addresses [I-D.ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-notvia-addresses] and LFAs
[RFC5286] in IP networks.  The optimization is done only by tuning IP
link costs.  Optimization goals for both IP FRR techniques is the
maximum link utilization in the failure-free scenario and for a set
of failure scenarios such as all single link (and node) failures as
well as the failure coverage by LFAs.  For LFAs, the failure coverage
is another optimization goal.

The IETF Secretariat.

-- 
PD Dr. habil. Michael Menth, Assistant Professor
University of Wuerzburg, Institute of Computer Science
Am Hubland, D-97074 Wuerzburg, Germany, room B206
phone: (+49)-931/31-86644 (new), fax: (+49)-931/31-86632 (new)
mailto:[email-masked]
http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/research/ngn