Subject: meeting overlap with CCAMP

From: Curtis Villamizar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 11:13:12 -0400

The meeting seems to overlap with CCAMP and they are not listed as
being in the same room.  Can the meeting time be moved to avoid the
conflict?  Friday is wide open as far as conflicts with routing area.

Curtis

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 12:30:37 -0400

We are looking at options for moving RTGWG - maybe to Weds Afternoon Session II.
This would give us less time, so we may need to be compress slightly...

Any issues with this slot?  Also, any requests for agenda time that
have not already been sent??

Alia

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 11:13 AM, Curtis Villamizar <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> rtgwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg
>