Subject: RTGWG moved to Weds 15:10-16:10 in room 202

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 14:59:48 -0400

As requested and not opposed by anyone on the list, we've swapped RTGWG with
L2VPN so that we are now meeting on Weds from 15:10-16:10.  The agenda is:

IETF 81   Routing Area WG Agenda
Wednesday, July 27   15:10 – 16:10

Topic

Draft

Presenter

Time Allotted

Agenda Bashing & Current Draft Statuses

Alia Atlas

5 mins

Composite Link Framework

draft-so-yong-rtgwg-cl-framework-04<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-so-yong-rtgwg-cl-framework>

Ning So<[email-masked]?subject=cl-framework%20presentation%20in%20rtgwg>

5 mins

Composite Link Discussion

 5 mins

Architecture for IP/LDP Fast-Reroute using Maximally Redundant Trees

draft-atlas-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture-00<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atlas-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture-00>

Alia Atlas

Gabor Enyedi

25 mins

Overlay Transport Virtualization

draft-hasmit-otv-03 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hasmit-otv-03>

Dhananjaya Rao<[email-masked]?subject=RTGWG%20presentation%20at%20IETF%2081%20on%20draft-hasmit-otv-03>

15 mins

Please send your presentations in by Tuesday before the plenary so we can
get them up and available.

Thanks,
Alia

P.S.  We did list ccamp as a primary conflict - I guess there were too many.