Subject: draft-kini-mpls-frr-ldp-01 for review

From: Sriganesh Kini <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 14:09:47 -0700

Hello,

Regarding draft-kini-mpls-frr-ldp-01.

We had feedback from the mpls WG to present this draft at RTGWG. Since
our request for a slot was late, there is a chance that we may not
have adequate time at the end of the session for this draft. In any
case we wanted to make the WG aware of the draft and would appreciate
any comments.

Regards

-- 
- Sri

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 17:15:10 -0400

I would encourage folks to read all the drafts, including this one, that
will be discussed at RTGWG.
As always, the list is a great place to have questions and discussions - and
this week those
can go to f2f when needed.

Alia

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 5:09 PM, Sriganesh Kini <[email-masked]
> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> rtgwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg
>