Subject: (resend) suggestion additions to cl-framework

From: Curtis Villamizar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:16:35 -0400

Due to the size limit of 40KB on WG email I had to resend a shorter
version of this email.

See http://www.faster-light.net/rtgwg-email.txt
for the full text of the original email.

----------------------------------------

The CL-framework document is draft-so-yong-rtgwg-cl-framework-04 .

The remainder of this email is suggested additions to the CL
framework.  It looks a lot like an internet-draft, but it isn't.  It
was easier to validate the xml2rfc by making this self contained.

There has been a discussion of this among the co-author of
draft-so-yong-rtgwg-cl-framework-04 with Ning and Lucy agreeing to
merge this with the existing work (three if you count me) and the rest
(three) not weighing in yet.  Lucy has provided general comments and
wants to read through the proposed additions again and provide further
more detailed comments.

The discussion at the upcoming IETF meeting should still focus on
draft-so-yong-rtgwg-cl-framework-04 first and foremost.  This email is
just to let the WG to get a general idea of what we are planning to
merge in.  I'm entirely OK if the WG or WG chairs decides that it is
premature to discuss these additions at all at the meeting.

Any merge would have to occur after the IETF meeting, though a merged
draft is likely to have been exchanged among the co-authors prior to
the meeting.

The screwup on this is entirely my fault for taking way too long to
get around to writing this.

Curtis

----------------------------------------

[ remainder deleted to fit email size limits ]

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 11:03:36 -0400

Given that we are discussing whether to accept the draft, it is the
only current draft
with that focus, and you've posted the changes 2 weeks before our
meeting, I am ok with discussing your additions at the meeting this
time.

Alia

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 9:16 AM, Curtis Villamizar <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> rtgwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg
>