Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-applicability-03.txt> (LFA applicability in SP networks) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 04:51:29 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Routing Area Working Group WG
(rtgwg) to consider the following document:
- 'LFA applicability in SP networks'
  <draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-applicability-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-10-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   In this draft, we analyze the applicability of LoopFree Alternates in
   both core and access parts of Service Provider networks.  We provide
   design guides to favor their applicability where relevant, typically
   in the access part of the network.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-applicability/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-applicability/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.