Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 13:58:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Remote LFA FRR
	Author(s)       : Stewart Bryant
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Mike Shand
                          Ning So
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-06-12

Abstract:
   This draft describes an extension to the basic IP fast re-route
   mechanism described in RFC 5286 that provides additional backup
   connectivity when none can be provided by the basic mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/submission.filename }}-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/