Subject: FW: rtgwg - Requested session has been scheduled for IETF 85

From: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 19:31:48 +0000

FYI.

I have received 2-3 requests for time at the meeting.  Please send any
others along.

We will not only want to have slides beforehand (ideally *before* the
Friday before IETF), but we also want to ask the presenters to please
start discussions on your drafts on the list as soon as possible.

Don't just inform the list of the new draft, but please highlight the main
points where you would like focus and feedback.  We all know how hard it
is to find time to read all the drafts before the meeting, so the
objective is to enhance the discussions and take the most advantage of the
meeting time.

Thanks!

Alvaro.

On 10/4/12 2:48 PM, ""IETF Secretariat"" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>rtgwg Session 1 (1:30:00)
>    Monday, Afternoon Session I 1300-1500
>    Room Name: Salon E
>    ---------------------------------------------
>