Subject: Re: Agenda Items for Atlanta

From: Curtis Villamizar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 15:58:50 -0400

In message <[email-masked]>
"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" writes:
 
> Hi!
>  
> We're still a few weeks away from the next in-person meeting, but I
> would like to start collecting topics for the agenda.
>  
> Please let me know of any time requests.  I would like to see
> discussions of any proposed presentations on the list.
>  
> Thanks!
>  
> Alvaro.

Alvaro,

I would like to discuss the CL Framework in detail if time permits.

This is now a WG document but we have had no activity on list about
the CL Framework since last IETF.  I think a discussion at the meeting
could get things moving.

We can tailor the depth of discussion depending on how much time the
WG can spare.

Curtis

btw - since entropy-label is now in the rfc-editor's queue, the
mpls-tp-multipath work will be resubmitted shortly, proposing to use
only the entropy label based forwarding.  Since CL Framework
references this document, CL Framework will also be changed (hopefully
before the meeting), putting greater emphasis on entropy label based
load balancing.