Subject: Re: IPR for draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa-00 ???

From: Hannes Gredler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 17:16:23 +0100

hi alvaro,

i see now the disclosure when i use the IPR search function - e.g.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?option=document_search&id_document_tag=draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa
thanks for fixing this.

what is still broken is the IPR column (=empty) in the rtgwg master page.

http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/rtgwg/

thanks,

/hannes

On Dec 19, 2012, at 6:29 PM, Alvaro Retana (aretana) wrote:

> Just to close the loop..  This issue has been fixed and the IPR now shows up.
> 
> Alvaro.
> 
> On 12/12/12 7:09 AM, "Stewart Bryant (stbryant)" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> There was a declaration against  draft-shand-remote-lfa-0,
> but the chairs did not set the replacement status correctly
> when draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa-00 was published, so 
> the new draft did not automatically inherit the existing
> IPR disclosure.
> 
> Please can the chairs email the secretariat and request
> that they correct the meta-data so that the WG draft draft 
> picks up IPR disclosure 1770 in the tracker.

---

From: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 16:28:40 +0000

Hmm..I see.

Let me look into it.  The drafts are linked (as in one replaced the
other), but the "forwarding" of the IPR seems not to have worked.

Thanks!

Alvaro.

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 17:58:16 +0000

Looks OK here - does one of us have a caching problem?

Can you provide the exact path that fails so we can get it fixed.

Stewart

-- 
For corporate legal information go to:

http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html

---

From: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 18:21:45 +0000

>Can you provide the exact path that fails so we can get it fixed.

Stewart:

I see it wrong too.

1. https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/rtgwg/  Doesn't show anything in the
IPR column.

2. http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa-01  Doesn't have
an IPR option at the top (as does
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shand-remote-lfa-01)

3. 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?option=document_search&id_document
_tag=draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa  Does show that there is IPR on a
"related" document..

I can follow up with the Secretariat, but let me know if you are so we
don't duplicate.

Thanks!

Alvaro.