Subject: Notification: [mpls] poll to see if we have consensus to adopt draft-atlas-mpls-ldp-mrt

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 14:02:22 +0800

Working Group,

You should be aware of that the mpls working has started a working group
adoption poll on draft-atlas-mpls-ldp-mrt.

Please send comments to the mpls wg mailing list ([email-masked]).

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [mpls] poll to see if we have consensus to adopt 
draft-atlas-mpls-ldp-mrt
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 13:51:44 +0800
From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked]

Working Group,

This is to start a two week poll on adopting
draft-atlas-mpls-ldp-mrt-03 as an MPLS working group document.

Please send your comments (support/not support) to the mpls working
group mailing list ([email-masked]). Please give a technical
motivation for your support/not support, especially if you think that
the document should not be adopted as a working group document.

There is no IPR disclosures directly against this document. An IPR
poll will be done in parallel to the adoption poll, and the adoption
poll will not be closed before we have responses from all authors.

If you are on the the mpls working group mailing list and
aware of IPR that relates to this draft, you should respond to the
IPR poll.

This poll ends January 2, 2015.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls