Subject: FW: New Version Notification for draft-psarkar-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa-01.txt

From: Pushpasis Sarkar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 14:31:12 +0000

Hi Everyone,

Just posted an updated version with few additions. Request you all to
please review it and provide your valuable feedback.

Thanks and Regards,
-Pushpasis

On 2/20/15, 7:59 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-psarkar-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa-01.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Pushpasis Sarkar and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-psarkar-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa
>Revision:	01
>Title:		LFA selection for Multi-Homed Prefixes
>Document date:	2015-02-20
>Group:		Individual Submission
>Pages:		10
>URL:            
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-psarkar-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-
>lfa-01.txt
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-psarkar-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa
>/
>Htmlized:       
>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-psarkar-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa-01
>Diff:           
>http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-psarkar-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa
>-01
>
>Abstract:
>   This document shares experience gained from implementing algorithms
>   to determine Loop-Free Alternates for multi-homed prefixes.  In
>   particular, this document provides explicit inequalities that can be
>   used to evaluate neighbors as a potential alternates for multi-homed
>   prefixes.  It also provides detailed criteria for evaluating
>   potential alternates for external prefixes advertised by OSPF ASBRs.
>
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>