Subject: draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-03

From: "Anil Kumar S N (VRP Network BL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 06:14:37 +0000

Hi Authors,

                Figure 18: Assigning direction to UNDIRECTED links,  I think for "each node x" should be "foreach node x in topo"

Run_Topological_Sort_GADAG(topo, root)
   Set_Block_Root_Incoming_Links(topo, root, MARK)
   foreach node x
      set x.unvisited to the count of x's incoming interfaces
          that aren't marked TEMP_UNUSABLE
   Initialize working_list to empty
   Initialize topo_order_list to empty
   add_to_list_end(working_list, root)
   while working_list is not empty
      y = remove_start_item_from_list(working_list)
      add_to_list_end(topo_order_list, y)
      foreach interface i of y
          if (i.OUTGOING) and (not i.TEMP_UNUSABLE)
             i.remote_node.unvisited -= 1
             if i.remote_node.unvisited is 0
                 add_to_list_end(working_list, i.remote_node)
   next_topo_order = 1
   while topo_order_list is not empty
      y = remove_start_item_from_list(topo_order_list)
      y.topo_order = next_topo_order
      next_topo_order += 1
   Set_Block_Root_Incoming_Links(topo, root, CLEAR)

Thanks & Regards
Anil S N

"Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send" - Jon Postel