Subject: Request for review and further comments on draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-03.txt

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 16:30:23 -0400

Dear All,

We have updated the draft and published a new
version (draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-03.txt).

Requesting kind review and further comments, if any.

Many thanks in advance.

Best.

Bhumip,
on behalf of the the draft Authors.
​++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++I-D Action:
draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-03.txt
------------------------------

   - *To*: <i-d-announce at ietf.org <[email-masked]>>
   - *Subject*: I-D Action: draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-03.txt
   - *From*: internet-drafts at ietf.org <[email-masked]>
   - *Date*: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 16:37:26 -0700
   - *Archived-at*: <
   http://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/i-d-announce/BnwG7baizNmiC2dGOXLCD6uZ_YI>

   - *Auto-submitted*: auto-generated
   - *Delivered-to*: i-d-announce at ietfa.amsl.com
   <[email-masked]>
   - *List-archive*: <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/>
   - *List-help*: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help
   <[email-masked]?subject=help>>
   - *List-id*: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>
   - *List-post*: <mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>>
   - *List-subscribe*: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>,
   <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe
   <[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>>
   - *List-unsubscribe*: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/options/i-d-announce>,
   <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe
   <[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>>
   - *Reply-to*: internet-drafts at ietf.org <[email-masked]>

------------------------------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic Fault-avoidance Routing Protocol for
Data Center Networks
        Authors         : Bin Liu
                          Yantao Sun
                          Jing Cheng
                          Yichen Zhang
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-03.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2015-04-29

Abstract:
   This draft proposes a generic routing method and protocol for a
   regular data center network, named as the fault-avoidance routing
   (FAR) protocol.  FAR protocol provides a generic routing method for
   all types of network architectures that are proposed for large-scale
   cloud-based data centers over the past few years.  FAR protocol is
   well designed to fully leverage the regularity in the topology and
   compute its routing table in a simplistic manner.  Fat-tree is taken
   as an example architecture to illustrate how FAR protocol can be
   applied in real operational scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft
is:https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn/

There's also a htmlized version available
at:https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https:https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP
at:ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/