Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture-09.txt> (An Architecture for IP/LDP Fast-Reroute Using Maximally Redundant Trees) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 14:16:34 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Routing Area Working Group WG
(rtgwg) to consider the following document:
- 'An Architecture for IP/LDP Fast-Reroute Using Maximally Redundant
   Trees'
  <draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-01-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines the architecture for IP/LDP Fast-Reroute using
   Maximally Redundant Trees (MRT-FRR).  MRT-FRR is a technology that
   gives link-protection and node-protection with 100% coverage in any
   network topology that is still connected after the failure.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1801/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1594/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1733/