Subject: RTGWG Working Group Virtual Interim Meeting: May 31, 2016

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2016 10:41:10 -0700

The Routing Area Working Group (rtgwg) will hold a virtual interim meeting on Tuesday May 31, 2016 from 10:00-12:00 Eastern Daylight Time (14:00-16:00 UTC).

The virtual interim will focus on the problem of ipv6 multi-homing with
provider-assigned addressing without NAT, and a proposed solution for
this problem, destination/source routing.

A detailed agenda will be posted to the rtgwg mailing list at least a
week before the meeting.

The WebEx details are as follows:

RTGWG Virtual Interim Meeting
Tuesday, May 31, 2016
10:00 am | Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) | 2 hrs

Meeting link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma9394d256b2331260bd5416dc08fb5bd

Meeting number: 648 728 108
Meeting password:interim1

Join by phone (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

International dial-in (PDF):
<http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

---

From: "Fred Baker (fred)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 23:01:26 +0000

Do we have an agenda for this yet?

> On May 5, 2016, at 10:41 AM, IESG Secretary <[email-masked]> wrote:
>