Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-dst-src-routing-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 03:25:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Destination/Source Routing
        Authors         : David Lamparter
                          Anton Smirnov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-dst-src-routing-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-05-02

Abstract:
   This note specifies using packets' source addresses in route lookups
   as additional qualifier to be used in route lookup.  This applies to
   IPv6 [RFC2460] in general with specific considerations for routing
   protocol left for separate documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-dst-src-routing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-dst-src-routing-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-dst-src-routing-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/