Subject: The RTGWG WG has placed draft-liu-rtgwg-yang-vrrp in state "Candidate for WG Adoption"

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 08:13:18 -0700

The RTGWG WG has placed draft-liu-rtgwg-yang-vrrp in state 
Candidate for WG Adoption (entered by Jeff Tantsura)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-rtgwg-yang-vrrp/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 08:48:45 +0800

Support.

"rtgwg" <[email-masked]> 写于 2016/06/10 23:13:18:

> _______________________________________________
> rtgwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg

---

From: "Aijun Wang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 16:12:25 +0800

Support.

BTW, Is there any device vendor having implemented this Yang?

Best Regards.

Aijun Wang

China Telecom Corporation Limited Beijing Research Institute Network
Research and Operation Support Department

-----Original Message-----
From: rtgwg [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of IETF Secretariat
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 11:13 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: The RTGWG WG has placed draft-liu-rtgwg-yang-vrrp in state
"Candidate for WG Adoption"

The RTGWG WG has placed draft-liu-rtgwg-yang-vrrp in state Candidate for WG
Adoption (entered by Jeff Tantsura)