Subject: RE: RTGWG Virtual Interim Meeting: May 31, 2016

From: Chris Bowers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 13:49:27 +0000

RTGWG,
A recording of yesterday's virtual interim is posted at:

https://youtu.be/QA2Qg-nUsUI

Thanks again to all of the speakers and participants.  Minutes will be posted within a few days.

Thanks,
Chris and Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bowers 
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2016 12:39 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: RTGWG Virtual Interim Meeting: May 31, 2016

RTGWG,

We are sending out one last reminder for the virtual interim on Tuesday.
Many of the presentation have been posted, and they can be found at the 
links in the agenda.  We look forward to an interesting meeting tomorrow.

Thanks,
Chris and Jeff

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2016/05/31/rtgwg/agenda/agenda-interim-2016-rtgwg-1

RTGWG Virtual Interim Meeting 
Tuesday, May 31, 2016 
10:00 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  2 hrs 

Meeting link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma9394d256b2331260bd5416dc08fb5bd

Meeting number: 648 728 108 
Meeting password:interim1

Join by phone (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Here is the iCalendar invite as well:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m4ab707a77ed821f6978b2614f15cff96

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bowers 
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 8:48 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: RTGWG Virtual Interim Meeting: May 31, 2016

RTGWG,

We have posted the tentative agenda for the RTGWG Virtual Interim 
on Tuesday, May 31.  It can be found at:
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2016/05/31/rtgwg/agenda/agenda-interim-2016-rtgwg-1

Thanks to everyone who volunteered to present.  We should have a very 
interesting set of presentations and discussions.

Here is the iCalendar invite as well:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m4ab707a77ed821f6978b2614f15cff96

Thanks,
Chris and Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bowers [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 10:11 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RTGWG Virtual Interim Meeting: May 31, 2016

RTGWG, 

RTGWG will hold a virtual interim meeting on Tuesday May 31, 2016 from 
10:00-12:00 Eastern Daylight Time (14:00-16:00 UTC). 

The virtual interim will focus on the problem of ipv6 multi-homing with 
provider-assigned addressing without NAT, and a proposed solution for 
this problem, destination/source routing. 

We have contacted several potential presenters based on the discussion 
of this topic in Buenos Aires and on the RTGWG list and in v6ops. If you 
are interested in presenting at this virtual interim and we have not 
already contacted you, please contact us at [email-masked]. We 
are particularly interested in hearing from enterprises and service 
providers, who are the ones affected by this problem and would need to 
deploy and operate any solution we come up with. 

A detailed agenda will be posted to the rtgwg mailing list at least a 
week before the meeting.

This initial announcement is being posted to rtgwg, v6ops, homenet, 
6man, and routing-discussion mailing lists. We only plan to post 
follow-up email related to this virtual interim to the rtgwg list, so 
please subscribe to the rtgwg mailing list if you are interested in 
following this.

The WebEx details are as follows:

RTGWG Virtual Interim Meeting 
Tuesday, May 31, 2016 
10:00 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  2 hrs 

Meeting link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma9394d256b2331260bd5416dc08fb5bd

Meeting number: 648 728 108 
Meeting password:interim1

Join by phone (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

International dial-in (PDF): 
<http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

Thanks,
Chris and Jeff