Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2016 00:46:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : SPF Back-off algorithm for link state IGPs
        Authors         : Bruno Decraene
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Acee Lindem
                          Pierre Francois
                          Chris Bowers
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-07-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a standard algorithm to back-off link-state IGP
   SPF computations.

   Having one standard algorithm improves interoperability by reducing
   the probability and/or duration of transient forwarding loops during
   the IGP convergence when the IGP reacts to multiple proximate IGP
   events.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/