Subject: draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types status?

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 11:06:02 +0100

Dear all,

Can you please let us know what is the latest status regarding this 
draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types draft.
As I mentioned during the last IETF meeting, this is a foundational 
building block, whose standardization should be expedited.
We don't need to wait to include all the types in the world, just the 
ones we need now.

Regards, Benoit

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 19:21:32 +0000

Hi Benoit, 
We are working on an update to the document and plan to update within 2
weeks. We plan to import the model types into the OSPF YANG model and
hopefully other routing area models. We realize we are on short schedule
for this model. 
Thanks,
Acee