Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 09:00:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Routing Area Common YANG Data Types
        Authors         : Xufeng Liu
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Acee Lindem
                          Christian Hopps
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types-04.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2017-05-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a collection of common data types using the
   YANG data modeling language.  These derived common types are designed
   to be imported by other modules defined in the routing area.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 21:47:57 +0000

This revision includes the IANA considerations relevant to keeping the
iata-routing-types module synchronized with the Address Family Numbers and
Subsequent Address Family Identifiers (SAFI) Parameters IANA registries.
Please refer to section 5.1.

Thanks,
Acee 

On 5/16/17, 12:00 PM, "rtgwg on behalf of [email-masked]"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>rtgwg mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg