Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 07:53:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Logical Network Elements
        Authors         : Lou Berger
                          Christan Hopps
                          Acee Lindem
                          Dean Bogdanovic
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-04.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2017-09-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a logical network element module.  This module
   can be used to manage the logical resource partitioning that may be
   present on a network device.  Examples of common industry terms for
   logical resource partitioning are Logical Systems or Logical Routers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 14:07:37 -0400

FYI -

This version aligns the draft with schema-mount-07, in particular it
adds containers for mount points and some clarification language.

On 9/27/2017 10:53 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> rtgwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg
>